Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec or DJI

Can you add Drone Deploy to the controller on the Yuneec for mapping

No... when I inquired if they were planning to add a version compatible with Yuneec in the future, they suggested I buy a DJI. Hopefully, Tuna will soon rectify that shortsighted view of DroneDeploy, with the next update of UAV Toolbox.

Reactions: Steve Carr
No... when I inquired if they were planning to add a version compatible with Yuneec in the future, they suggested I buy a DJI. Hopefully, Tuna will soon rectify that shortsighted view of DroneDeploy, with the next update of UAV Toolbox.
That is one of the heavy handed tactics used by DJI. They try to ensure that the competition cannot access those services. They buy out companies or pay for exclusions to suppliers. The same thing happened with Exmaps which now only supports the Phantom, Mavic and iPhone. It now costs $30/mo. as well.

The same thing happened with Exmaps which now only supports the Phantom, Mavic and iPhone. It now costs $30/mo. as well.

That is the other thing... know why I still run Office 2000 and Photoshop CS2 o_O ?? It will take a lot of value for me to ever purchase subscription based software. You buy standard licensed software... pay the built-in licensing cost, and that's it... as long as that version works, it's yours to use. For copyright/trademark purposes you pay a licensing fee... not a royalty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss