Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Pilot export flight logs

Reaction score
Hello to all members !!!

I just bought a Mantis and I am very satisfied using it both flying and photo \ video recording ; it is also on my personal experience very resistent (it survived with no damage at all a crash with a tree and a 15m free fall after the crash; maybe I am just lucky , but the mantis appears very 'solid'.

I have look through the forum and got plenty of tips and news. So I thanks all members for their kind availabilty and technical know-how.

I have a question and perplexity about export flight logs. I have the last updated of firmare and app.

If I use my iphone I can send the flight logs displayed in YuneecPilot to my PC by email and open them by Google Earth ; I can also display on the iphone the chart of every single flight with paths and data.

If I use my IPAD when i try the same procedure up to the point the app ask by what app you want to send the files, selecting e-mail the program just exit and the app closes by itself. But I can also display on the IPAD the chart of every single flight with paths and data.

Apple and technical dealers have not been able to solve the problem (iphone yes \ ipad no) and they say that the program is correctely installed and is ipad compatible.

It depends by the app Yuneec Pilot or I have to modify any parameter ?

Thanks in advance and my best personal regards.

Hello to all members !!!

If I use my IPAD when i try the same procedure up to the point the app ask by what app you want to send the files, selecting e-mail the program just exit and the app closes by itself. But I can also display on the IPAD the chart of every single flight with paths and data.

Does your IPAD send/recieve other emails without problem?

Last edited:
Try using the YuneecPilot app to send a report to Yuneec.

80F2CCD3-557E-4489-A6A3-B5C8A2717C2E.png
Open YuneecPilot and tap the portrait icon at the top right.

63F0B5C5-9302-40D0-90C4-916A60BCADDA.png
Sign in on the app and select App Feedback.

322C3355-A3D0-4FF2-86F6-573EE69CF6EF.png
Enter a description of the problem in 1000 characters or less and submit.

One difference between the iPad and iPhone may be the lack of cellular on your iPad if you are doing this while connected to the Mantis Q via WiFi. Try turning off cellular on the iPhone and see if you get the same results.

Thks a lot, but now I am comfortable using iphone , it is not so much difference in the end and the weight in hand is less. Maybe I will buy a phone bigger than iphone or a little tablet (say 7") after proper testing. Just to complete the anwer I tried sending from ipad in different conditions before posting , both only wifi, only cellular , both open , and obviously not in airplane mode. No success, the app just close before asking what media (whup, google, email, etc.) you would like use to send the data. However it is a small problem, solved using iphone ; I tried , as you suggested, to send by iphone with only wifi and cellular line off, but it sends without a problem.

best regards

Reactions: DoomMeister
The app should work the same on both platforms, so I would still send a report to Yuneec through the app preferably using the iPad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval