Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Repair Expectations

Reaction score
I just sent in my Mantis Q to have the camera replaced, and am having a horrible time getting any communications back from Yuneec. I get on their chat and they say that they are helping and working on it, but I get no email responses, or status changes to my case. Is this normal? UPS shows my drone arrived and was signed for a week ago, yet it isn’t even checked in. Just curious if I need to just forget about it, and never expect it to be repaired or returned. Any thoughts on actual timing or expectations are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Where was it sent for repair?

We thank you and appreciate your business.

Send all returns/repairs to:

YUNEEC USA

2275 Sampson Ave, Ste. 200 Corona, CA 92879

Thank you for choosing Yuneec!

Okay, just checking as they use KAV Service in KC, MO and United Radio in Syracuse, NY for warranty service also. They have phone and web access to check on your RA.

Since it went to Yuneec proper they are the ones to contact. You may want to find out if it is being repaired there or if it gets shipped elsewhere (like China) for repair.

When my CGO3+ camera was sent to United Radio is was a 30 day turn around with 11 of those days in transit. The good thing there is you can use the web to check repair status.

People might want to recognize they aren’t going to hold your hand and walk you through a repair process step by step with a notification whenever the product goes from one desk or department to another. They really aren’t gonna steal your baby[emoji849]

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Yes, but good business practices would not have the drone signed for when delivered and take 5 working days to finally “check” it in. It is their own website that still said it was pending to receive it. That is why the questions... To see if anyone could share experiences, so that folks could know what is realistic.

You have other pilots in a queue ahead of yours... a more realistic expectation would be in the range of a month... if you get it sooner, go out and celebrate. There have been examples of a warranty repair taking as much as 3 months.

The point is when the repair is being paid for, you have some leverage. When the company is covering the cost, you have none. Also just so you know, historically Yuneec is rather poor in email communication. Since you are dealing with them directly, your most effective option is either the chat setup, or scheduling a callback via telephone. Also be aware that unless staffing has improved, they only have 2 employees handling telephone support.

Reactions: PatR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxTODxxx