Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec 's "No Fly Zone Release"

Reaction score

This page doesn't function. When you choose the option and click "next" nothing happens. Two days now I've tried. Can anyone tell me what filling out this form does, .. how it works? I live right on the edge of a "no fly" zone and my drone won't fire-up unless I drive at least a few blocks away. This is very inconvenient if you need to work out some issues with your drone and if you need to attempt adjustments with a Yuneec tech on the phone. Thanks in advance.

The best method is to contact Yuneec directly. The online form was intended only for the Typhoon H and not the H Plus as well.

You can call, email, or do online chat. I did the online chat. They emailed me a form, which I filled out and returned with a copy of proof of my 107. They then emailed me the code to enter into the controller. Whole process took maybe 30 minutes start to finish.

Thanks. So I'm assuming the 107 is a commercial license which is required for the release? I don't have that.

Not to sound rude, but the point behind NFZ’s is to limit the ability of recreational flyers to operate areas they lack the qualifications and/or authorizations to fly in.

Yuneec’s NFZ waiver form provides a means for legitimate commercial operators to obtain software that removes those restrictions, allowing them to fly in areas they have been trained to recognize and comply with applicable regulatory requirements after obtaining required permissions from airspace authorities.

I got on the page. It then asked for my drone. At this point I bailed as I don't need this. I have got my basic certificate and that does not allow controlled airspace.

I used Microsoft Edge.

Use google chrome and the link will work. I had same problem using other browsers and Yuneec was less than helpful. Tried chrome and had no problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio