Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

yuneec service

Sent an email [email protected] last Friday about a general failure with my " H " No reply yet. Five days !

PS I was flying Friday morning and when I went out again in the afternoon, my Typhoon H was not working.
Immediately on switching on, the main LED was flashing Blue, Red, Yellow at 1 second intervals.
There is an error on LHS saying " GPS acquiring "
Grounded ! Someone told me the Yuneec service was good.

Yes, service is good, but you have to find the right persons in the company.... First time with my Q500 took me 4 weeks to get it back, second time it was back in a week (and finally fixed)!

sent my camera/gimbal in and i got it back in one week...my emails were responded to pretty quickly...i only called yuneec service once and was only on hold for a few minutes...they do have the option for you to leave a number and a rep will call you back if you don't want to be put on hold...

Correct but have seen a lot of difference in service from the US and Europe.

its very true that the service you get depends alot on which rep you get...some are very friendly and willing to accomodate and some aren't...i was disappointed that yuneec charged me to ship back my camera and charged me for parts and labor for a camera/gimbal that came to me defective...it wasn't expensive....but thats not a way to win over a new customer....Had i gotten a different rep it might have very well been a different outcome....I'm just happy that everything is working great now...

Sent an email [email protected] last Friday about a general failure with my " H " No reply yet. Five days !

PS I was flying Friday morning and when I went out again in the afternoon, my Typhoon H was not working.
Immediately on switching on, the main LED was flashing Blue, Red, Yellow at 1 second intervals.
I see you are in Spain, did you buy from a retailer? The retailer should look after you before you go to the manufacturer. I'd just give a quick call to whomever you bought it from, if they are an authorised retailer they probably have a returns system already set up, they might be able to diagnose on the spot too.

I'm waiting for a reply since 1 month for broken part ...

excellent service for me (i'm french) Yuneec DE sent me some parts that I have broken more faster than superman

I'm french too but in Tahiti (middle of south pacific ocean) and they never replied to my 6 emails. Only US and China did to said see with European dealer ...********

I guess it's not a good idea to call Yuneec service on a Friday afternoon. I left my number for call back, which works great, and someone called me back. It had to be her fist day on the job. She had no clue what I was talking about. She said I needed to speak with a technician but they were all "busy" so she started yelling questions at one of the guys and she was the "middleman" so to speak. He didn't seem to care at all what I was asking about and kept saying "you need to send it in for inspection". Well, that might be ok but when I called last week he talked me out of sending it in and ordering parts and doing the repair myself. I've done that, have a fairly minor issue, but now all I'm getting is "send it in" because no technicians give a rats a..! Luckily I've got a good rc/drone shop I bought it from so I'll have him look it over tomorrow. I'll give Yuneec service a one time pass this time, but I hope this is not the new "norm" with them.

My worst case scenario was 1 month and best was a 3 day turnaround this was with Yuneec UK Customer Service.

I am so happy my situation got resolved. It took some time however it is a new product and they are backed up. Out of all the drones I have I love the #yuneec typhoon H the best because of the 360 camera. I just imagine the film shots I will be able to do. #happy#yuneec H

NOT sure that services is good...
I try to register my Typhoon H on May 17 and it still does not work, I wrote 5 times since and they were answered that the site is updated. I called the service and they said the same thing ....
I am also not able to LOGIN to the site, I have a Password or user Error and when I ask to send me another Password it said that it can not send the e-mail to my adress and this persit since May 17

And besides this I can not have services in Canada, it seems that there no autorised technician. So I have to send my Typhoon H in California to evaluate a defect on new unit that I received defective.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

I think you likely get better service initially talking to customer service get the tech persons name you are taking to, then when they ask for your details also ask for theirs including their email, that way any query's you have later its easy to go straight to that person without being passed around.

I had a tough time to. It took about a month to resolve. It's s new product so they are pretty backed up. They have restored my faith in the H. I feel your frustration. Good luck my flying friend

Had a better experience with Yuneec service yesterday. I called again (waited another week) to check on the status of my H camera repair. I was helped by the nicest lady. She went out of her way to help and she told me they finally checked in my camera. No other notes or news but at least I know they have it now and someone took just a few minutes and made me feel much better. She also said they were extremely overwhelmed with repair work.

Its been 2 weeks since shipping My H back to Yuneec Support in Cali and got an email today with the UPS tracking number stating its being shipped back. Looks like they replaced the GPS Module Circuit Board. Hopefully be here by end of next week but my turnaround time will be about 3 weeks from the day I gave it to UPS to getting back to my door. I tell you that this 3 weeks without it has been nerve racking reading about everyone else flying theirs :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval