Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec st16 massive issue!

Reaction score
Hi all!

I have a problem with my yuneec controller.

It had couple weeks back a situation at during a flight that the screen went black and the typhoon h lost its connection. Luckily it came back and landed safely. I started controller and it started normally, did little check flight and no problems.

Today i picked up my drone and started the controller and the situation is that it doesnt want to start up. It just keep popping at the backround of yuneec flightmode 2.0, then it went black and started again. About 5sec and then again. I remowed battery, started again and same goes on and on. I did put it in a charger and same happens.
It only complains that 'google services has stopped' and click ok. If i tap the home screen button the same pop up window pops up and complains about google services.

What can i do? A master reset? How? Thx!

I cant go so far. I event cant press home button. Only the startup logo appears, then it goes black and appears again. And so on. It goes that and nothing seems to help.

Leave the battery out for 10 to 15 minutes then try again.

Do you have a meter to test the battery? If you have a 3rd party charger and leads you will eliminate the battery as a cause if it's charged and operating correctly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191214-092656~2.png
    Screenshot_20191214-092656~2.png
    826.8 KB · Views: 17
Battery is fine, tested. Charger is original, its fine.
It was on a charger all night, didnt help. And then i took battery out for hour and half and it didnt help nether.

What next?

Hi,

I tried and didnt help.

I did exactly like in the instructions, downloaded new file in the SD card and started st16. Still keeps pumping up the same window in same exact spot.

Any suggestions? (Removed by moderator):D

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you are viewing the Bricked ST16S Recovery thread by @Steve Carr. That was going to be my suggestion, so hopefully that will solve your issue.

HALT!!! PLEASE DISREGARD THE ABOVE.

I see you are having trouble with an ST16 for an H480 not the ST16S for an H Plus. My mistake.

Last edited:
When you connect the ST16 to the computer you can see it when you open My computer? If you do then you need someone else "internal storage " folders and just copy and paste in your internal storage folder.
That will recover your ST16. If is doing the same after this process your ST16 has internal damages maybe the memory is corrupt or the processor is about to die. Some components are heating fast and goes in protection mode this is why your screen is going off and lose all your connections.

Reactions: Clynch67

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval