Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Sucks, Everything About Them Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The camera is great when focused properly. Please post some of your photos. Maybe we can help you get it right. If you want a better camera than the H, you may need a bigger platform to carry it.
The images look great on a web page. Using them for printing? Not so much.

i have enough from that rubbish..

it have needed 6month and 5birds, some updates and some mods that it works how it should.

i have had all issues (no fly away), and i ask me: how they can say they test every unit, when 4birds come with issues??? that's rubbish

-loosing fan in ST16
-loud fan in ST16
-movie and photo button work bad
-landing gear complete don't work
-landing gear one side don't work
-landing gear move kills connection
-long time needed to connect
-after 80m loosing videosignal
-toilet boil (gps hardware issue)
-cam unsharp one side
-cam unsharp (refocus myself)
-next bird cam unsharp (refocus myself)
-slow flights not possible (stop and go)...that's the reason they have bring in the trim flight (ha ha ha)
-delay in rc-control
-delay in video signal (together it's a big delay and you are in the wall!!! rubbish for professional shoots.
-3month of promise they make the ST10+ work for teammode (nothing to now)
-Hardcase was cancelled
-Softcase is noisy with a (quiek quiiiik)
-IPS only is cancelled (don't work)
-promised NFZ turn off for pros ....NO
-indoor flight not possible, because if you turn off GPS indoor, you get double speed and a dancing bird....very difficult to do a good flight in that way....
-cam of the H forget settings after restart
-ccc is a nice future but very risky when you use 2m over ground, because curvy and bad attitude fixing i was one time near crash the cam
i have put antiglare on the ST16 screen...and have reduce the reflections on the sun shield, and i use the Itelite DBS and the US firmware in EU..., so in that way i can fly 1km without any dropout

i thinking now heavy to sell my bird with prop protectors, 5batteries, ND filters, props, softbackback ...

and then switch back to DJI with the marvic, transportable, very good software, lens which can focus, 27m flighttime, 7km connection (need only 1), CCC i can do too
And i can fly indoor and put it in travel back...
only bad thing, no hex, no landing gear away, no 360cam

i have enough from that rubbish..

it have needed 6month and 5birds, some updates and some mods that it works how it should.

i have had all issues (no fly away), and i ask me: how they can say they test every unit, when 4birds come with issues??? that's rubbish

-loosing fan in ST16
-loud fan in ST16
-movie and photo button work bad
-landing gear complete don't work
-landing gear one side don't work
-landing gear move kills connection
-long time needed to connect
-after 80m loosing videosignal
-toilet boil (gps hardware issue)
-cam unsharp one side
-cam unsharp (refocus myself)
-next bird cam unsharp (refocus myself)
-slow flights not possible (stop and go)...that's the reason they have bring in the trim flight (ha ha ha)
-delay in rc-control
-delay in video signal (together it's a big delay and you are in the wall!!! rubbish for professional shoots.
-3month of promise they make the ST10+ work for teammode (nothing to now)
-Hardcase was cancelled
-Softcase is noisy with a (quiek quiiiik)
-IPS only is cancelled (don't work)
-promised NFZ turn off for pros ....NO
-indoor flight not possible, because if you turn off GPS indoor, you get double speed and a dancing bird....very difficult to do a good flight in that way....
-cam of the H forget settings after restart
-ccc is a nice future but very risky when you use 2m over ground, because curvy and bad attitude fixing i was one time near crash the cam
i have put antiglare on the ST16 screen...and have reduce the reflections on the sun shield, and i use the Itelite DBS and the US firmware in EU..., so in that way i can fly 1km without any dropout

i thinking now heavy to sell my bird with prop protectors, 5batteries, ND filters, props, softbackback ...

and then switch back to DJI with the marvic, transportable, very good software, lens which can focus, 27m flighttime, 7km connection (need only 1), CCC i can do too
And i can fly indoor and put it in travel back...
only bad thing, no hex, no landing gear away, no 360cam

Seems Mavic is having issues too, I would wait a bit. I hear the I2 is coming out soon; in the meantime my H is doing just fine.

Reactions: eric bee
Come on and bring out the bashers! But it's time for all of you to wake up and smell the roses! I have a great camera, no focus or anything needed! My H has been perfect till the 7/16 upgrade, then it crashed from a hover(Yes , all the proper cali's and expert flight checks) Just crashed, Yuneec is so stupid, they can't even tell my why!, Sent in, repaired, but only fly's 600-900 feet and "wammo" not telemetry!, Yuneec CS told me in three conversations to do this and do that, No better whatsoever!. Called this morning and one told me to redo the firmware, doubted his knowledge, but did any ways!, Well the piece of sh*t flew away, and if it was not for my quick thinking and years of RC knowledge it would be back in China!, Brought it home in non gps and had to fight it to land and shut off!
Now they say send it in to a bunch of techs that screwed it up the first time!.
This is in a box waiting for Monday morning.
The last Yuneec item, I will ever throw my cash away on! and I know they don't give a flying sh*t either.
I fly professionally and need reliability and safe performance ! Not a rushed out toy, made in China!
From now on, "MADE IN THE USA", Auzzie, or Europe! Till then I will build my own units and have only me to blame!!!!

Reactions: Terry Thone
Come on and bring out the bashers! But it's time for all of you to wake up and smell the roses! I have a great camera, no focus or anything needed! My H has been perfect till the 7/16 upgrade, then it crashed from a hover(Yes , all the proper cali's and expert flight checks) Just crashed, Yuneec is so stupid, they can't even tell my why!, Sent in, repaired, but only fly's 600-900 feet and "wammo" not telemetry!, Yuneec CS told me in three conversations to do this and do that, No better whatsoever!. Called this morning and one told me to redo the firmware, doubted his knowledge, but did any ways!, Well the piece of sh*t flew away, and if it was not for my quick thinking and years of RC knowledge it would be back in China!, Brought it home in non gps and had to fight it to land and shut off!
Now they say send it in to a bunch of techs that screwed it up the first time!.
This is in a box waiting for Monday morning.
The last Yuneec item, I will ever throw my cash away on! and I know they don't give a flying sh*t either.
I fly professionally and need reliability and safe performance ! Not a rushed out toy, made in China!
From now on, "MADE IN THE USA", Auzzie, or Europe! Till then I will build my own units and have only me to blame!!!!

So sorry to hear this. I thought you were finally on a good path after spending time with Yuneec on the phone and getting issues worked out. I just upgraded to 2.25 but haven't tested it yet (plan to this weekend). The decision to finally upgrade was based on your and other's apparent success. Now I'm worried.

You are SO very correct in that for commercial operations -- like me -- it MUST be a reliable machine. Yuneec -- who I'm sure monitors this stream -- should appreciate the ramifications of the first Yuneec firmware caused FAA issue where if proved that faulty firmware or hardware causes and issue -- like a Boeing 707 -- these things will be grounded in a hearbeat. And it's a shame -- as the platform is a good one and it's the basics they need to get right. I hope they do as I do like this aircraft but have to admit, my DJI units (I have 2) have an edge on Yuneec for reliability and integrity. I hope Yuneec helps with this situation and restores all of our confidence in this platform.

So sorry to hear this. I thought you were finally on a good path after spending time with Yuneec on the phone and getting issues worked out. I just upgraded to 2.25 but haven't tested it yet (plan to this weekend). The decision to finally upgrade was based on your and other's apparent success. Now I'm worried.

You are SO very correct in that for commercial operations -- like me -- it MUST be a reliable machine. Yuneec -- who I'm sure monitors this stream -- should appreciate the ramifications of the first Yuneec firmware caused FAA issue where if proved that faulty firmware or hardware causes and issue -- like a Boeing 707 -- these things will be grounded in a hearbeat. And it's a shame -- as the platform is a good one and it's the basics they need to get right. I hope they do as I do like this aircraft but have to admit, my DJI units (I have 2) have an edge on Yuneec for reliability and integrity. I hope Yuneec helps with this situation and restores all of our confidence in this platform.

You've got to be kidding.

By that logic then, DJI would have been grounded dozens of times. Flyaways galore, cracking arms (now occurring on the P4 as well), P4/Inspire falling out of the sky (firmware error), dropping altitude without pilot input.....lots of things.

I had to return for exchange my first P4 for VPS sensor errors, fortunately within the 30 day period at BB.

None of these things are perfect, and I don't believe they need to be regulated like a Boeing 707.

My H has been an excellent machine, over 100 flights without even a hint of crazy, so IMO either there was a hardware change that a) conflicts with firmware b)faulty hardware or c) operator error.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Seems Mavic is having issues too, I would wait a bit. I hear the I2 is coming out soon; in the meantime my H is doing just fine.

IMPOSSIBLE. My poll at RCG clearly showed the Mavic to be the best thing since sliced bread, better than the P4, even though nobody had one yet.

sarc/off

IMPOSSIBLE. My poll at RCG clearly showed the Mavic to be the best thing since sliced bread, better than the P4, even though nobody had one yet.

sarc/off

Right:) My P3 is broke on it's way back to DJI. My P4 sucks big time in follow. My H handles the wind the best, can follow 4 feet off the ground with dynamic altitude using the Wizard keeping the Jeep in frame.

Winds were 20 mph this day and my H made it look easy, my Solo did better than my P4.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet