Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Support

This thread needs to be refocused, re-calibrated, re-bound, and down-graded to previous official firmware!

But wait there's More!

If you can figure out, why! we cannot delete an original post, Steve Carr will send you a free, Yes that's right right! Free!, Lifetime membership to the Yuneec forum! so get your guess's in NOW!

Reactions: Steve Carr
...fools rush in...

"Miss, bring me some of what these here folks are drinking!"

How about this for not being able to "undelete."? I was reading the forum and nodding as nearly fell asleep. I inadvertently hit the "like" button on something that really did not need to be liked as I recall. No way to retract that either!

How about this for not being able to "undelete."? I was reading the forum and nodding as nearly fell asleep. I inadvertently hit the "like" button on something that really did not need to be liked as I recall. No way to retract that either!
Ummmmmmmmmm.
Can't you just click on the "unlike" ?
("unlike" replaces "like" when you click on "like")

Reactions: Steve Carr
On many sites if you hit the like button a second time it will remove your first like. I've made the same mistake BTW.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook