Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon H Battery Plug Cable for Chargers

I think the chargers you want are in the 2 to 3 hundred buck range.

Nah.
I'll probably end up ordering the one you referenced and hope I get a good one.
(It's sounding like a few of the people are getting 'lemons', but I'll take my chances.

If I'm going to be drawing about 100 watts x2, the duo charger will have to do. It'll be okay as long as it charges from storage mode to full charge in about an hour.

(I have a salt water fish tank that has a chiller and when it's hot here, a lot of current is being drawn across the circuit breaker in my apartment.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typhoon H 4k Collision Avoidance Hexacopter w/Battery, Charger, ST16 Controller
by Yuneec
3.9 out of 5 stars 67 customer reviews

| 66 answered questions

List Price: $1,299.00
Price: $1,195.00 & FREE Shipping

You have to be kidding!:confused: $1250 for a "used" H and you can buy a brand spanking new one, with "free" shipping for $ 55 less ! Yeah 3 extra batteries, but I never would buy used batteries, and for 3 batteries at $ 100 each or less, Plus paying shipping from Singapore, Not a deal in my book!
Good Luck on your endeavor!:rolleyes:

Reactions: abinder
Hi, Greetings from Singapore, Im selling my 2 months old typhoon H (non real sense) for usd. 1250
not including shipping. No crash history, purchase from Hong Kong. All included, please refer to the
1st photo. I will include 2 battery charging adaptor (Minus the dual charger). Please contact me at
[email protected] if interested. Thanks

This is not Ebay. Kindly take this ad to an appropriate place.

Reactions: abinder
Come on Brandon, we "All" want to know! No secrets allowed ! LOL !:(
No secrets.
I have the same charger as Brian. It can do 10A on each side. I then use a multi battery balance adaptor like this
HobbyKing Parallel charging Board for 6 packs 2~6S (XT-60)
One board will do up to 6 battery packs but that would be at a slow rate. You can do 2 with the charger set for 10A and each battery will be getting 5a and it is balancing the cells too. I only use these when I really need to charge a lot of batteries right away.
Also Brian has the dual charger and 2 stock chargers so he can do 4 at a time anyway. So I would just rotait them around from the stock charger to the balance charger so I could keep an eye on the battery health.

No secrets.
I have the same charger as Brian. It can do 10A on each side. I then use a multi battery balance adaptor like this
HobbyKing Parallel charging Board for 6 packs 2~6S (XT-60)
One board will do up to 6 battery packs but that would be at a slow rate. You can do 2 with the charger set for 10A and each battery will be getting 5a and it is balancing the cells too. I only use these when I really need to charge a lot of batteries right away.
Also Brian has the dual charger and 2 stock chargers so he can do 4 at a time anyway. So I would just rotait them around from the stock charger to the balance charger so I could keep an eye on the battery health.
One issue with those parallel charging boards is that they may not accurately balance each battery. Cell one on the first battery is in parallel with cell one on the second battery and cell two is in parallel with cell two on the second battery and so on.

One issue with those parallel charging boards is that they may not accurately balance each battery. Cell one on the first battery is in parallel with cell one on the second battery and cell two is in parallel with cell two on the second battery and so on.
This is true but if your only using it now and then when you really need to charge multiple batteries right now it should be fine. Better than spending another $120 on a charger that you will only use now and then.

Exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772