Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon H Plus With Intel Real Sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi I want to sell my drone, Only has about 3 hours of flight time. looks band new.
2 batteries, ST16 Ground station, and carry bag, Drone is in excellent condition see photos. Best price I can offer is $1200 excl. shipping
Shipping outside US and EU Firmware.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adamg1180
Hi I want to sell my drone, make an offer. Only has about 3 hours of flight time. looks band new.
2 batteries, ST16 Ground station, and carry bag

For the sake of accuracy, please clarify the model you are selling... is it the Typhoon H with the ST-16 ground station or the Typhoon H Plus with the ST-16S ground station?

How old?

Up to date firmware?

Have the batteries been kept at storage voltage?

Any other accessories (charger, spare props, sunscreen)?

For the sake of accuracy, please clarify the model you are selling... is it the Typhoon H with the ST-16 ground station or the Typhoon H Plus with the ST-16S ground station?
Typhoon H Plus with the ST-16S ground station
How old? 8 months

Up to date firmware? Yes

Have the batteries been kept at storage voltage? Yes i always leave the batteries at 50 % and never run it down lower than 30 %

Any other accessories (charger, spare props, sunscreen)?
yes it has all the accessories it comes with charger, 2 exstra props. The props also have no dents or scratches it like new. Carry bag screen shade

Lanyard every thing is there like when you buy it new.

While I do not want to reveal any specifics from a PM, it should be noted that this item is being shipped from outside the US... which will have an effect on shipping costs, as well as it being highly unlikely that (A) American firmware is installed.

Reactions: Adamg1180
What intrigues me is the price increase from the $1200 in the original post to $1400 in post # 7

Reactions: CoplandC
Hi the initial post was edited and is the price.
So it's $1200 plus shipping and not the $1400 as stated in post 7. You need to edit post 7 since it contradicts the true price and is likely to confuse potential buyers.

Now shipping from Europe would be ground (boat) to the US correct ? I am thinking the batteries would be ground shipping only. I suppose it would be a considerable amount in any case.

That will depend on the shipping company choices available from the country being shipped from. Having worked there for several years, I can tell you that all FedEx international shipping is via air. There is no "ground option".

I am considering a Tyhpoon H+ as the first Yuneec experience for me. I saw mentioned European firmware and not sure how this would affect future updates and general operation of the drone.

I was just cruising the H+ "how to " section regarding NFZ release. Again not sure about how Euro firmware enters in to the mix.

You are in Oregon... the European firmware will not comply with FCC and FAA regulations... and with all updates done now via OTA, it will not be an easy task to reset the firmware to the US version. I'm not even sure if it is possible.

Also shipping from the country where the seller resides will be quite expensive.

Hi I want to sell my drone, Only has about 3 hours of flight time. looks band new.
2 batteries, ST16 Ground station, and carry bag, Drone is in excellent condition see photos. Best price I can offer is $1200 excl. shipping

Hello Steven,
Are you still selling your Typhoon H plus ?
I am potentially interested.
Please, contact me if you want to discuss.

Hi Steve,
This is Franko, Can you call me. Regarding the drone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss