Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec website

the only way I have found to get the US version of the yuneec site to work was to clear my cache in Chrome. Otherwise, if you use Chrome, go incognito and that works.

As for customer service, once you get back on the US version of the site, under support, the only reliable, consistent way I've gotten customer service to answer my questions was to use their appointment scheduler. They call me back right on time. I much prefer that as opposed to waiting for two hours or more for the chat option, or staying on the phone, multi tasking, and getting disconnected.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video
the only way I have found to get the US version of the yuneec site to work was to clear my cache in Chrome. Otherwise, if you use Chrome, go incognito and that works.

As for customer service, once you get back on the US version of the site, under support, the only reliable, consistent way I've gotten customer service to answer my questions was to use their appointment scheduler. They call me back right on time. I much prefer that as opposed to waiting for two hours or more for the chat option, or staying on the phone, multi tasking, and getting disconnected.

Agreed... the callback option has always been the most effective method.

Reactions: seowashdc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy