Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Yunsim

Reaction score
Carolina Dronz started shipping the preorder USB adapter for the simulator today.

Last edited:
I spoke to Yuneec at CES, where they had the sim on display, and they said they may start including it with their kits!

Congrats! The sim is awesome, can't wait to get mine! they did a great job with it.

Received mine and never been able to have it work with my ST10+ downloaded the UAV flight simulator, and as soon it load, at the bottom of the screen , intestate" simulation stopped" Anyone got the same problem?

Received mine and never been able to have it work with my ST10+ downloaded the UAV flight simulator, and as soon it load, at the bottom of the screen , intestate" simulation stopped" Anyone got the same problem?
Just in case you havent seen this it may be helpful.

Also, try with your antivirus turned off to be sure it isnt stopping the software.

Just in case you havent seen this it may be helpful.

Also, try with your antivirus turned off to be sure it isnt stopping the software.
Thanks, finally made it to work, after downloading the instruction manual . There's a few missing instructions in that video, but still well done. Looking now for a new background, with more obstacles.

I ran the SIM on Windows on my Mac. Works OK. If you have a Mac you need to put on http://virtualbox.com Then you can download a Windows 10 .iso file from Microsoft and install Windows 10 onto Virtualbox.

What happens then on your OSX MAC is you'll see a little window which is Windows 10 running. You can hit the command F to get it full screeen.

Then put in the sim software from Yuneec and the DirectX 11 software and you can run the sim.

When I put in the USB sim radio into the USB on the MAC running Windows via Virtualbox it seemed to work but I had to mess around with some USB settings in Virtualbox.

Well it's a windows world.
If Yuneec tried to tackle OSX it would be twice the work.

I do like MAC OSX. I use windows 10 when I have to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval