Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Zoom on Typhoon H3

Reaction score
Good day -- I just got this for Christmas, and was wondering if there was any way to zoom the camera? I see that some YouTube videos have a zoom control on the ST16, but my camera only lists 1X. I'd appreciate any insights. I am located in the US.
Thanks.

The camera is an ION L1P. I attach screenshots of the firmware versions. I'd appreciate any insights you may have. Yuneec 1.jpgYuneec 2.jpgYuneec 3.jpg

This means you have the H3 not an H Plus as you posted in the H plus forum. I will move this to the H3 Discussion forum.

Good day -- I just got this for Christmas, and was wondering if there was any way to zoom the camera? I see that some YouTube videos have a zoom control on the ST16, but my camera only lists 1X. I'd appreciate any insights. I am located in the US.
Thanks.
According to page 7 of the attached manual, the left trim button controls the digital zoom. Sorry, but I don't know anything about this camera.

Attachments

• TYPHOON+H3_USER+MANUAL_V1.0.pdf
    85.2 MB · Views: 23
I have found that "digital" zoom on a camera is no better or worse than zooming in post. You will probably have better control of the zoom in post, even changing the framing. Now, if it was "optical" zoom (like on many video cameras), that would be a different matter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval