Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

“Realsense not detected”...

Reaction score
Firmware is up to date on everything. Any ideas? I’ve restarted TH so many times, battery is already at 85%.

It has the sonar array on it so I assume its corresponding software is installed. I managed to fly it quite a bit today without it being on. I may very well never use it, but if it's in there, I'd like to know I can if I want to.

Last edited:
Sonar is not the Real Sense. It’s not clear in your post if you have the module. Real Sense is for using follow or watch me when in smart mode. It’s not a full time object avoidance module. In fact, I’ve yet to see it work on mine other then the IPS function knowing not to hit the ground when the gear is up. It’s for action selfies as far as I can tell from the videos of it in use.

Oh... I assumed there was a connection there & that it was important because the controller wouldn’t (seemingly) allow me to fly without it being active. Thanks.

Attachments

• 010FA90B-2790-4990-BB24-156DE4DBB2DE.jpeg
    010FA90B-2790-4990-BB24-156DE4DBB2DE.jpeg
    544 KB · Views: 24
Oh... I assumed there was a connection there & that it was important because the controller wouldn’t (seemingly) allow me to fly without it being active. Thanks.

The RS module replaces the standard rear status light when installed. There is a multi pin cable under the cover for adding the Real Sense module. I think once you clear that warning, it should stop coming back.

Reactions: San2C
Just to help clarify; this is a comparison between a standard Typhoon H (left) and one with RealSense fitted (right)

typhoon_h_RS.jpg

If you do not have the RS module installed you just have to disable a checkbox under settings to stop getting this error.

Greetings

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus