Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone own this H case?

Reaction score
Was looking at this big *** case for the Typhoon H.

I need some dimensions on the inner compartment
If anyone owns this case could you get the measurements for the inside where the guy in the video takes out two liter bottles of pop? It's at :40 in

Yes, I own one..... I really love it!
Look here for pics

That's really nice. I have the hard shell back pack case, and I can tell you....if you have to hike to anywhere to launch your drone, you totally would appreciate it.
I'd like that case too.

I like that case too. Looks quite large but it would be for cars not planes so I think I can deal with the size. I just ordered a 4 battery charger and really wanted it to fit in this case. I got the measurements from someone on Amazon answering my question. Claims compartment is 7.5 x 16 x 4.
The charger is 9.5 x 7.5 x 2.5.
So I think I'm good. Now I just have to order that monster case.

Reactions: Jester
Was looking at this big *** case for the Typhoon H.

I need some dimensions on the inner compartment
If anyone owns this case could you get the measurements for the inside where the guy in the video takes out two liter bottles of pop? It's at :40 in

17" x 7.5" x 4"

17" x 7.5" x 4"
Thanks, this case will hold 6 batteries and with the charger I ordered I can fly all day with 6 batteries easy since the charger can use my car battery to charge used batteries. Never worrying if batteries will last for the whole shoot will be a thing of the past.
Can't wait to get this monster case!

Question; How many amps can be transferred from a car battery before the car will no longer start? Answer; Depends on the battery, run the car when charging off the car battery.

Watch on some of those cases they do NOT support the bottom of the aircraft allowing it to sit on the landing gear all the time. The hard foam case that you H came in is designed to pad the camera and keep the H supported by the airframe and not the landing gear. Why they are all nice cases, they may not provide good support during rough handling.

Question; How many amps can be transferred from a car battery before the car will no longer start? Answer; Depends on the battery, run the car when charging off the car battery.
PAT:
I got 2 before the low battery circuit kicked in on my car and shut off the charger. Was using a 25 amp accessory outlet.

I have the case that the OP asked about. It's a great case, albeit a little large. There is support for the camera that is not visible in the video. there is also a separate storage space specifically for the camera if you don't want to keep it attached to the H. It also now comes with a telescoping handle which is really nice.

I like the case that Robert Brooks posted...I just don't like the price.

Answer: Drive a stick shift-Park on a hill.
New question: Does anyone make jumper cable adapters so all my freshly charged batteries can start my now dead car? I forgot, I don't have a stick shift.

Last edited:
I'm curious if that case could cause the props to warp. It looks like the foam top is what keeps it from moving around. I accidentally let me H tip over against my seat back on a hot day, just long enough to drive to the other side of my property and one of the blades bent and stayed a little skewed. At eye level hover, I could see that it was causing a little wobble in the level of the H, but was able to bend it back by holding it the opposite way for a minute. Would hate to have all my props bent a bit.
And that price...I'm thinking a pillow case and bungee cord and I'm halfway to owning a second H. ;)
Just kidding. Nice looking case, but the padding against the prop would worry me. Maybe someone will come along that has been using one, and set my opinion straight.

I have/use the backpack case. I also have a second ST16 which, for now, just travels in an old small laptop case (making me remove the sticks; ick). I'd like to find a case that handles the entire system, including the second ST16, but it looks like I'll have to make it myself. To that end, I've obtained an appropriately sized aluminum case (24.5x14x8.5" inside) and the foam (same stiff stuff I use in my gun cases), still working on the design of the foam cutouts. When I'm finally happy with the design, I'll take the foam and files to work and use my company's waterjet cutter, so I get much cleaner cuts than I would with a knife. I'm currently trying to incorporate room for: The H (folded - can't fit open), 2x ST16 (+ sunshades), extra props, Wizard (not that I use it, but would like to keep it all together, and it's small), a SteadyCam grip, a set of prop guards, at least 4 and preferably 6 batteries and the Venom 4-batt charger (this one is the challenge, and I may have to give up on it. If successful, I won't worry about the OEM charger, as I keep an 1800-w inverter in my car, so I can use the Venom anywhere). Anyone good at this sort of design (I'm not!) and feel like being nice, please feel free!

/e: forgot to include - MarcoPolo hand unit

I agree with Jester about that one case. WAY too pricey...

Last edited:
I like that case too. Looks quite large but it would be for cars not planes so I think I can deal with the size. I just ordered a 4 battery charger and really wanted it to fit in this case. I got the measurements from someone on Amazon answering my question. Claims compartment is 7.5 x 16 x 4.
The charger is 9.5 x 7.5 x 2.5.
So I think I'm good. Now I just have to order that monster case.
Um.. The Venom 4-batt charger is about 12x5.5x5.5" I just measured mine...

I have the case from MC-Cases. Two issues: the power brick does not fit into the lower compartment (larger than the cut-out), and the 3-antenna ST-16+ doesn't fit well- I have to remove the center 5.8GHz antenna so that it will fit better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital