Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Batteries, get them while you can.

It seems a bit deceptive. I ordered 2 batteries at $63.75 each then took took off the $12 coupon which placed me at $115.50. I then used the "extra 10% off" coupon and the total only went to $114.75.
So basically it's not an "extra" 10% it is an 'either this coupon or that coupon' - there is nothing extra about it. That is deceptive. So even at a decent price I'll pass on it for now. I don't mind paying a little more to buy from an honest retailer. I have enough batteries - until summer anyway.

I have also seen some similar pricing on off-brand batteries for the Yuneec H on Amazon and even the Yuneec H brand battery itself for $89 at times.

The product itself is on 30% off,and free shipping,and the extra 10% off,these three all can be used together,It is extra 10% 0ff compared to the original price or price after discount.Or what should we change to be more accurate?

If they sold for $20.00 each there would still be someone complaining about pricing, the way they were marketed, or some other reason. Rather than complain, just buy something else. They work just fine in my H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hugo50 and Agnes
If they sold for $20.00 each there would still be someone complaining about pricing, the way they were marketed, or some other reason. Rather than complain, just buy something else. They work just fine

Right you are there, PatR. Good job @the battery shop. I wish we had a shop like that over here in Europe.

Cheers!

Reactions: Agnes
I'be gone thru 5 cycles so far with this battery and have had no issues. I haven't compared flight time to stock batteries, so I can't give any feedback on this. But flight time feels to be the same.

All my flying right now is in cold weather, average OAT of ~31*F. I have 10 batteries, 8 of them Yuneec and two of the Ultras. Flights work out to be roughly the same amount of voltage consumed for comparable flight times. To me it indicates the Yuneec batteries are indeed 6300ma batteries and that I obtained two batteries of equal or better quality for less money than a single Yuneec battery would have cost me. Better still, I got free shipping on the Tattu/Ultra batteries where every place else charges $$ for shipping and often a HazMat premium.

All my flying right now is in cold weather, average OAT of ~31*F. I have 10 batteries, 8 of them Yuneec and two of the Ultras. Flights work out to be roughly the same amount of voltage consumed for comparable flight times. To me it indicates the Yuneec batteries are indeed 6300ma batteries and that I obtained two batteries of equal or better quality for less money than a single Yuneec battery would have cost me. Better still, I got free shipping on the Tattu/Ultra batteries where every place else charges $$ for shipping and often a HazMat premium.

You got the new 4s one Ultrax 6300mAh 14.8v 4S replacement lipo battery for Yuneec Typhoon H drone RC Quadcopter or the old 3s?
Typhoon or the old Yuneec Q500 you are flying

I have around 50 flights between 3 yuneec factory batteries and now 2 are puffing up .they sure didnt last long .guess ill have to buy some more of these batteries

I have around 50 flights between 3 yuneec factory batteries and now 2 are puffing up .they sure didnt last long .guess ill have to buy some more of these batteries

Good choice.

And FYI,just in case,any quality issue just email to [email protected] in 6 months,new batteries would be replaced soon.
and sure don't forget to use coupon code to save more

Hitec X2 400 and a Hitec 30A 12-18v power supply. Picked that up ~3 years ago after burning up 2 cheap chargers while charging 6s 22k ma batteries. Got fed up with the smell of burnt wiring in the house.

The H UltraX batteries are on sale again at Genstattu. There's another 10% discount (news letter sign up) to take advantage of when you order. $55.75 each. Signing up for the news letter gets 10% off of any size order. Otherwise you can take 5% off an order over $60.00 or 12% off an order over $120.00. You would beed to buy 2 batteries and something else to bring the order over $120.00 to take advantage of the 12% discount. Free shipping for any battery quantity to the U.S. Last time I bought a Yuneec battery from a vendor the shipping charge was somewhere around $7.00 so the free shipping might be viewed as just another discount. If you live in California you get to pay sales tax though. State law and all that.

I signed up for the Genstattu news letter awhile back and haven't been pestered much with mailers. When I ordered batteries they arrived about 3-4 days after placing the order. In flying the UltraX batteries I have not seen any difference in flight time under various conditions from what is provided with the Yuneec batteries.

For those looking to save $$ on new batteries I haven't seen anyone selling good batteries for less. Looking at some other places the lowest I've personally seen Yuneec batteries is $109.00 each when browsing Amazon for some other stuff. So if you need or want batteries, this is sort of like a "twofer" deal. Get two UltraX batteries for less (100.36, shipped vs $109.00 + shipping) than the cost of a single Yuneec battery.

Ultrax 6300mAh 14.8v 4S replacement lipo battery for Yuneec Typhoon H drone RC Quadcopter

Last edited:
yea i saw that when i went to their site im thinking about buying 2 more .2 of my yuneec batteries are swelling and dont have that many charges on them

You likely already know that if they're swelling it's time to let them go. Sorry to hear they are dying young. How many cycles on each if I may ask?

That's odd I think. I have multiple batteries in excess of 35 cycles each. If you don't mind, how are they being flown, charged, and stored? Perhaps something in those areas is impacting them. PM a reply if you elect to share.

factory charger ,only charged when cool,rotated out ,stored in 70 deg room.some high speed flights but most in turtle mode cpnserving power. i got 3 with my Hpro and only 2 are doing it

Hmmm, sounds like batteries with bad cells. Just a thought, but when we obtain new batteries it's nice to check individual cell voltages to see how they match up. If a cell is significantly different from others in the pack we should pay more attention to cell balancing with those packs during later charge cycles. If a weaker cell always stays weaker we might expect fewer use cycles. Having the ability to check IR is even better though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig