Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Flight Time Scary

Nice Hex Lynn.

Yesterday I took my Phantom 3 and Typhoon H out to film some scenes a half kilometer away. It was an extremely windy day. I flew the drones out a half kilometer down wind and then made 3 passes of a scene and then brought the drones back to me against the wind.

The Phantom used up 1/2 the battery power making its way back to me against the wind and the Typhoon H dropped down to one bar on the way back against the wind giving me the low battery warning. I had to quickly switch to Turtle mode on the H to conserve power. I swear, someone has to come out with a better battery that produces more flight time under load.
AGREED!

Perhaps people come off so confused sounding on this forum because the H is different in each country. I live in North America and have BARS and Voltage displayed on my ST16 regarding the Typhoon H battery... see image.

View attachment 2183
.wow! I did not know that!! Im,in 5th uk and only have voltage.., I think it would be useful to have bars or % too!

Yes the graphene 6600 15c for 19min with the battery tray I made for it with the feedback and advice of this community . You can also do a 8000 multistar for 24 min of flight

An 8000 lihv will get you in the 30 min range. Contact Frank at Carolina Dronz he will point you in the right direction.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hospitalstore123