Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery level warning !!

Reaction score
Hi guys is there an audible warning for batt levels on the st16s,, i find it a bit distracting keep having to monitor the batt percentage levels on both the st16s & h plus...

I tested a battery for flight time in my back yard. I live in Gl and it was a little Windy. It lasted for 17 minutes before the battery was drained. The battery drained to 21% of its life before the H plus landed. The controller vibrates with every battery warning.

I tested a battery for flight time in my back yard. I live in Gl and it was a little Windy. It lasted for 17 minutes before the battery was drained. The battery drained to 21% of its life before the H plus landed. The controller vibrates with every battery warning.
Thanks for your help & taking the time to reply

Also, upon first battery warning, the lights on the aircraft will blink red continuously and the ST-16s will vibrate and give the battery warning message every 30 seconds from then on until you have landed.

Reactions: Stevewh
Also, upon first battery warning, the lights on the aircraft will blink red continuously and the ST-16s will vibrate and give the battery warning message every 30 seconds from then on until you have landed.
Also, upon first battery warning, the lights on the aircraft will blink red continuously and the ST-
will vibrate and give the battery warning message every 30 seconds from then on until you have landed.

Hi ty
Thats great. Thanks for your help
Steve

Just for general info, since the Q-500 and Chroma Yuneec has employed transmitter vibration for their “critical” warnings along with an on screen pop up message to define the type of issue.

Question Ty... how well do the critical warning vibrations transmit through the tray?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49