Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Calibration fail

Reaction score
Can anyone give advice on calibration with my Breeze. I've trie about 20 times, get to stage 3 and then get a 'fail'. Ive done the firmware update. I watched all the youtube clips on calibration and done the same. Could there be a gps problem. What should I do?

Try the reset feature or call Yuneec Support. That's a new one to me anyway? Good luck!

Can anyone give advice on calibration with my Breeze. I've trie about 20 times, get to stage 3 and then get a 'fail'. Ive done the firmware update. I watched all the youtube clips on calibration and done the same. Could there be a gps problem. What should I do?
fly it without calibrating it. i do. works fine for me

Mine does the same thing. It gets to step three of the calibration, the status goes up to 100%, then it gives an error the calibration failed. I tried it outside first, like 10 times. Then I tried it inside two or three times. I then drove to a remote area in a field and it failed. The whole time, the compas icon has been yellow, indicating abnormal magnetic field.

Any ideas on how to fix this? TRAUDI, did you fix yours? You can't use any of the features like selfie unless you fix this error.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22