Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC...What is the point?

Sorry you had that crash... my H also recently crashed attempting my 1st CCC route
(though for an entirely different reason).

Because of the variance both in determining altitude on the H and the exact final CCC route
(as opposed to what you programmed). I would never set the minimum height for a waypoint
below 40'...

Also I would do an initial run without the camera, to confirm the route... the camera is the single
most expensive component on the H, and since it's not needed to fly a CCC route... why risk|
damage before confirmation the the route will complete as expected. One of the advantages
of CCC is the ability to repeat the route, on a subsequent run with the camera.

That's a good tip but I've never had any problems with my H not following the route I had planned. So this was a huge surprise. I do always keep my finger on the exit button when flying a CCC route. I don't like not having control of the craft.

the camera is fine by the way.

I do always keep my finger on the exit button when flying a CCC route. I don't like not having control of the craft.

the camera is fine by the way.

In my case I never even saw the crash, as I was looking at the ST-16 for how to cancel the route.
I only saw the crash from the camera viewpoint, and the sickening death spiral... :(

So my question is... since I never really found it... where is the exit button when running a route?

In my case I never even saw the crash, as I was looking at the ST-16 for how to cancel the route.
I only saw the crash from the camera viewpoint, and the sickening death spiral... :(

So my question is... since I never really found it... where is the exit button when running a route?
The bottom of the screen gives you a row of buttons. the Back button will exit CCC mode. During flight the aircraft should come to a halt and return control to the sticks.

I can't check now because my H won't connect but I believe the start button changes into a pause button when the mission is in progress. Pressing this will give the same affect as "back" but now you won't lose your waypoints. But now the sticks won't have control of the craft.

Last edited:
Thanks! No rush on checking it... will be 2-3 weeks to get my repaired H back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig