Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dumb Q: Can 2 Typhoon H fly in the same area?

In practise, when you have four or five of them running together, the video can get quite laggy, but you still have full control of the drone.

Imagine getting like 5 typhoon pilots out in a field having attached a wizard on the H in front of them. One controls the lead H while the tail H records.

Right. Or with 20 others as well.

20 Hs? NOW THAT would be fun to see. I only ask because I was at an field area where other drones and remote things (helicopters, planes and even a couple race cars at the other end) and it seemed like the H kept experiencing sluggish responsiveness. I'd move the peg and there was sometimes a several second delay in it following the command. The closest other remote was maybe 100 ft. (that I could gauge). No choppy video though.

Ah - if you were flying with other RC gear that wasn't Yuneec stuff, there may have been interference problems. Some RC gear is pretty badly configured and won't share radio space well without some manual setting by the operator.

Normally for the Typhoon, control is over 2.4Ghz and video over a separate 5.2Ghz channel. More and more RC equipment uses 2.4Ghz in various ways, 5.2 ls a little less common (and the link is a wifi link, so should channel hop to avoid problems).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772