Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dutch section

Reaction score
I wonder i've there is a possibilty to create a dutch spoken part on this board.. More and more people from the Netherlands and Belguim are joining this board.. so a dutch board is welcome i think.

From the Forum Community Rules at the bottom of the page:

The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite.

Reactions: PH-2EX
I wonder i've there is a possibilty to create a dutch spoken part on this board.. More and more people from the Netherlands and Belguim are joining this board.. so a dutch board is welcome i think.
I feel for you as it does tend to make it easier, especially if someone that has an answer can explain it in a native language. I think if you bend for one, you need to bend for all. On the other hand, there is private messaging that can be used on here for another of the same language to help one explain something. But I personally feel that it is in the best interests of everyone to be able to share what we learn. Even new people can teach through their experience. I honestly hope you don't let it deter you, or the others that speak your language from joining to become a part of this forum. It's always nice to see videos and photos from other places with new members.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy