Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Field voltage check

Reaction score
Hi, convinient field tool to check battery voltage. One end "H" the other Q500. Euro 6,8 from China to Sweden. Bargain._2BE0550.JPG

Hi, convinient field tool to check battery voltage. One end "H" the other Q500. Euro 6,8 from China to Sweden. Bargain.View attachment 5945
That's a handy bit of kit. Where did you order it through, Amazon? I'll do a search on the word 'GLEO'.

Edit: I see that Carolina Dronz have them for $19.99. I know that they ship to the U.K. but at a cost. Your Euro 6,8 is far cheaper. Can you give a link?

Last edited:
That's a handy bit of kit. Where did you order it through, Amazon? I'll do a search on the word 'GLEO'.

Edit: I see that Carolina Dronz have them for $19.99. I know that they ship to the U.K. but at a cost. Your Euro 6,8 is far cheaper. Can you give a link?
Hi Flush, via Amazon - Floor2 Black B Dezong - Industrial

Edit: I see that Carolina Dronz have them for $19.99. I know that they ship to the U.K. but at a cost. Your Euro 6,8 is far cheaper. Can you give a link?[/QUO
Sorry, lost the link!

Hi, convinient field tool to check battery voltage. One end "H" the other Q500. Euro 6,8 from China to Sweden. Bargain.View attachment 5945

I bought one back in January thru Amazon for $9.99 shipped. It looks just like the above picture, but has a different name: "Ultimax" on it. Works great! I store mine in the lid of my Typhoon H foam case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer