Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware update Ver 2.25 After you update post your outcome here.

After installing Ver 2.25

• Total voters
I was hoping this new firmware to be released sooner so I could possibly start flying again as this 2.25 created issues to me. Because it didn't came, couple of days ago I installed 2.21 version as this was the version which was perfectly fine to my H. Calibrated everything and I can say that I had 4 great flights without any problem.
There is one thing but this was on all firmwares...altitude meter is not too accurate. When I approach landing and land, altitude is not near 0 , it is more likely -4m, -2 or something near. Could this be reason that sometimes when I land motors are again fired and H takes off slightly ?

im sure it will be this week

There is one thing but this was on all firmwares...altitude meter is not too accurate. When I approach landing and land, altitude is not near 0 , it is more likely -4m, -2 or something near. Could this be reason that sometimes when I land motors are again fired and H takes off slightly ?

I don't think so. Over a period of time I see the same, and other members have also commented on that. Watch that altitude reading just as you hit the red button and spin the props. It will zero itself at that moment. Probably not a worry.

I
I have found that you want to be careful as you release the throttle stick after landing. If you let go of the stick quickly, the spring can flip it back past center and the H may rise up for a second. I had this happen once and learned to release the stick more slowly back to center before reaching for the stop button. One other thing to check: Go to the hardware monitor screen and make sure your throttle is centered when you release the stick.

I land by pulling the throttle stick down and holding it there while I reach for the Start/Stop button -- I never release it after the TH touches the ground.

If you let it return to the center position, it tells the drone to try to hold the altitude, and that isn't as exact as one would hope for. The drone may decide that is has dropped altitude since the last reading and add power to try to regain that altitude, taking off again when you don't expect it to.

Yes, I dont understand the numbering either, but the right update is under 'Drone Firmware'.

Ok How do I get to "Drone Firmware"? Because I cannot find it any where on the Yuneec.com Website & Everytime I try to Login it tells me that login is not available right now and to try later so do I need to be logged in to be able to see that specific page?

I had no problems with the V2.25 update but one big problem with the 9/26 gimbal/autopilot update. Essentially the system stopped recognizing the autopilot. An email to Yuneec provided a PDF on how to reset the system, which didn't fully work. What did work was browsing You Tube and finding this video. Pay attention to what he says about selecting Team Mode. Doing that established the means for my autopilot to be recognized again and it all works well now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy