Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First App for the ST-16: Flight Center - Updated 15th November: v1.9

Tuna, thanks for making this app available again. I have encountered a problem and find I can only download the raw csv and not from the first column or gpx of the on-line telemetry. I haven't had this problem before, any thoughts?

Tuna, thanks for making this app available again. I have encountered a problem and find I can only download the raw csv and not from the first column or gpx of the on-line telemetry. I haven't had this problem before, any thoughts?

Check that you're running the 1.6.1 version (in the About box) - there was a small bug in the first 1.6 release that needed to be fixed. Let me know if that helps!

I am not sure how to describe my feelings on finally sitting down and trying out your Flight Centre program. It solves all my requirements in one go. This is a major feature to have on the ST16. I hope Yuneec recognise this properly as it enhances their product. A big thank you and how can we pay something towards the hard work?

Reactions: cyberhiker
Screenshot_0002.png
I'm not sure. I've had to overhaul map loading to be able to support satellite maps, so everything has changed. That should make the whole app a little more reliable. I'm back 'at work' now though, so if anyone is having problems with the latest version they can message me and we'll see if we can fix it.

I am now able to view map data.

Reactions: Tuna and Mike_Flys
View attachment 2698

I am now able to view map data.

Wow, and what a map - round and round! :)

I am not sure how to describe my feelings on finally sitting down and trying out your Flight Centre program. It solves all my requirements in one go. This is a major feature to have on the ST16. I hope Yuneec recognise this properly as it enhances their product. A big thank you and how can we pay something towards the hard work?

I'm glad you like it. Whilst it's a beta and I'm figuring out just how useful this is to Typhoon owners, I'm not going to ask for any money. I do hope to talk with Yuneec and find out their feelings about third party developers. We'll see what happens after that.

Since most of the people on this thread seem to use Flight Center and Dashware I figured I'd pose the question here. Installed FC and it worked like a charm. I would like to bring the telemetry and video over to dashware. The first time I did it, the route was perfect, now it's jagged and missing 40% of the route. The first pic shows the route perfect in FC, the second is the gpx or csv (tried both) in Dashware. What would cause this?

Z

full

full

Very odd. Did that route export ok before? I assume you're running the latest version. If you export the telemetry as a raw file and send me it in a message, I'll take a look and see if there's anything obvious.

Very odd. Did that route export ok before? I assume you're running the latest version. If you export the telemetry as a raw file and send me it in a message, I'll take a look and see if there's anything obvious.
I installed it and it says beta version has expired. It said its 1.6.1

Bill W.

OK, my fault. The current version has expired and I've not get the new version ready to deploy yet. I'll update the current one and you'll be able to install it soon.

My apologies for those of you depending on it.

If you're having problem with the app, please visit the website (link in my signature) for version 1.6.2 which will fix any 'Beta Expired' messages.

Great job Tuna, thanks a million for your great work. I have a question, is there a way to edit a saved CCC and add more way points or move them. I have not found a way. Thanks again.

Great job Tuna, thanks a million for your great work. I have a question, is there a way to edit a saved CCC and add more way points or move them. I have not found a way. Thanks again.

Not at the moment, but there are a number of features I'm working on ;)

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Hello Tuna,
I'm using Flightcenter from quiet longtime now and enjoy it a lot: thanks for that great work!
I just would like to avoid the expires, as those happens each time at wrong moment.
By the way I'm no more able to upgrade it. I tried both versions (new install and upgrade), but no success.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!
Ric

Ok, version 1.7 is up. click here to get it -> Feersum Flight Center - Yuneec ST-16

If you've been worried about Compass calibration warnings, want to check your GPS accuracy, or signal strength, or just want some more detailed statistics on your flights, there's a new Summary screen:

fc_screenshot2.png

Hello Tuna,
I'm using Flightcenter from quiet longtime now and enjoy it a lot: thanks for that great work!
I just would like to avoid the expires, as those happens each time at wrong moment.
By the way I'm no more able to upgrade it. I tried both versions (new install and upgrade), but no success.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!
Ric

Sorry, I've been working to a tight deadline. I have no power tomorrow, a new puppy in the house and a lot of new features to add. :)

The short expiry times are there because the app is changing very rapidly at the moment and I cannot spend time supporting old versions. As soon as things begin to slow down, I'll make it easier to get and keep a stable version you can rely on.

Reactions: Rayray
Ok, version 1.7 is up. click here to get it -> Feersum Flight Center - Yuneec ST-16

If you've been worried about Compass calibration warnings, want to check your GPS accuracy, or signal strength, or just want some more detailed statistics on your flights, there's a new Summary screen:

fc_screenshot2.png

Excellent Thx

it is possible to display(near altitude) on the map current distance? from start- travelled

imho you should create a paypal donate button:) on your site
this app is a muss to have for any typhoon H user

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder