Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Got her back up! Machiasport ME.

Good video, liked the music, didn't make me dizzy when panning.?
You cot to love that camera, clear and sharp images.
Retired! dang it's to cold to retire up there!?
So this must be your second retirement home, the other is in Naples Florida??⛵

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Chastain
Good video, liked the music, didn't make me dizzy when panning.?
You cot to love that camera, clear and sharp images.
Retired! dang it's to cold to retire up there!?
So this must be your second retirement home, the other is in Naples Florida??⛵
It's not the bad and I do like the cold and snow and the ocean. I was born in Florida.

I may be wrong but I think Tom flies a standard Typhoon H. I also see the tell tell signs of a CG03+ ;) The lens flares of which are magenta or purple. The C23 has a longer orange flare. That is a very good render up to YT and a nice picture no doubt.

I see that, I didn't realize the flare thingy.
The timing when shooting this video was just right.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Nice vid, which bird and camera? Settings? Filter? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm new to this aerial video stuff, trying to absorb all I can. Thanks!

Dave
It is the Typhoon H 480 with the CGO3+ camera, no filters, had it on the sunrise/sunset auto setting. I was just testing so fixes I had done on the H.

Reactions: daved20319
I may be wrong but I think Tom flies a standard Typhoon H. I also see the tell tell signs of a CG03+ ;) The lens flares of which are magenta or purple. The C23 has a longer orange flare. That is a very good render up to YT and a nice picture no doubt.
You are right sir. I kinda like the lens flare of the CGO3+, one reason I usually don't use filters, but I don't like the bad low light work the camera does. How about that C23 for low light, does it work well Ty?

You are right sir. I kinda like the lens flare of the CGO3+, one reason I usually don't use filters, but I don't like the bad low light work the camera does. How about that C23 for low light, does it work well Ty?

When shooting photos in DNG the low light is exceptional and the video capabilities are very good also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge