Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bixby.

RPR

Reaction score
I am a product of San Francisco bay area, and has lived in California almost all of my life, and this is my first time seeing Bixby bridge.

It rained on this flight (which was yesterday) and the TH Plus is not water proof, but I had this clever idea to seal the vents, and was able to brave the small rain. Over and over again, I am please, with the TH Plus camera. But Yuneec needs a solution to deaden the center sticks, as well as the gimbal dial, but aside from that the TH Plus is superb in the air that it attracts positive attention, as well as admirers, even from season weekend flyers.

Here is Bixby.

Nice video of just the right length for the subject. Any longer and it would have been pushing it, any shorter and you would not have been able to tell your story. Nice colour grading given that you were flying in far from perfect lighting conditions.

Nice video of just the right length for the subject. Any longer and it would have been pushing it, any shorter and you would not have been able to tell your story. Nice colour grading given that you were flying in far from perfect lighting conditions.

Thank you, sir. It was a challenge, and glad that it worked out. I like putting 1min thrillers, because as you noted. Longer clips can at times be too much to get the story across.

Thank you, sir. It was a challenge, and glad that it worked out. I like putting 1min thrillers, because as you noted. Longer clips can at times be too much to get the story across.
In my experience, longer videos usually only lead to repetition and can quickly leave your audience yawning. In my early days of flying and editing videos I wasn't savy on this and would often edit videos of over 5 minutes...indeed sometimes up to 10 minutes length. I know better now. A short punchy video that tells your story in a concise way is better than 10 dragged out videos that don't get watched to the end.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidjones4