Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HELP TYPHOON H CRASHED FROM 250FT UP

Hello,
This is real Chinese for me, I just can't figure out what all those numbers means, I wish I could have some instructions on how to interpret those darn telemetry. Where is that "error code column" and what is that 32s means? Thanks for your help
Lol you and I are in the I've been trying to understand what the Telemetry means and finally I figured out that code 32 is a calibration error and is in the second to last column in my fly log that column is considered the error column I guess. My drone dropped outta the sky and smashed 3 days ago unfortunately

Lol you and I are in the I've been trying to understand what the Telemetry means and finally I figured out that code 32 is a calibration error and is in the second to last column in my fly log that column is considered the error column I guess. My drone dropped outta the sky and smashed 3 days ago unfortunately
So I'm learning as I go about this whole lot thing. But if you type in Google search fly log error codes for yuneec you should see what all the numbers mean. I read on another forum that there has been a common calibration issue causing fly aways and the drone to drop outta the sky.

Hello,
This is real Chinese for me, I just can't figure out what all those numbers means, I wish I could have some instructions on how to interpret those darn telemetry. Where is that "error code column" and what is that 32s means? Thanks for your help
If you import the telemetry file into a spreadsheet (using comma as the delimeter) you will see the numbers in columns. The column called f-mode is useful as it shows what flight mode the H is in. Your file shows 'Ready to Start(16)' followed by 'Smart mode - Follow(21)' followed by 'Go Home(13)' then 'Landing(14)' and finally 'Emergency motors killed(12)'. Also at 13:50:56:633 there was a motor fail at a height of 9 meters - could this be when it tried to land in a tree?
Go to Meine private Homepage - Programmierung, Kopter, Bilder to find an excellent manual on the telemetry.
Hope this helps you understand what happened.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66