Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

Yuneec sucks, Yuneec USA sucks!, Called customer service asked when a "actual" date the H will go out to dealers, The gentleman told me he was just out of a meeting with their Director and was told to tell callers that the H will ship out to dealers in approximately two weeks! I asked him why we are told every week either next week or two weeks, but two weeks never comes!, I also asked him why many dealers are stating to their customers that you(Yuneec) have told them that the H will be in their hands this week to ship out to them. He wants to know who is telling the dealers this, as he has just been updated today that the director told him to tell us two weeks.
This has gone on to long and is nothing but BULL **** as we say here in Texas ! Plain Bull ****!. If there is a problem, I can wait, I want a working, bug free product, But why all the different stories and no definitive date?
I am going into hibernation till someone knocks on my cocoon and tells me they are in the stores, then seeing will be believing !
I've hit my limit. I am buying DJI. Their service may suck, but at least they know it and not lie about it.

I ordered mine on my debit card and I can retract at anytime, even the dealer offers a 30 money back guarantee.
I wonder if everyone on this forum, everyone who has ordered a H sent a email to Yuneec China and USA and UK and told them enough Bull ****, if we don't have our H's by May 15th were are all going to cancel our orders, if that would motivate them! But knowing Chinese checkers, they wouldn't give a F**k
D.C.,

What's the big hurry? You're letting impatience get to you. The rational thing to do is cancel your order, get your money back and WAIT to see what's happening with this new drone, because this is not the time to buy one. It's too soon and the constant delay is an indication something is wrong.

I want an H, too, and I intend to buy one -- but not until I am reasonably certain that it is as advertised, that all the early kinks have been identified and eliminated, and that the H has proven to be a reliable product. So I plan on waiting at least four or five months to digest feedback on this forum, on YouTube and elsewhere.

Just be thankful you are not in the position of having bought something and are finding out it's a lemon. You can cancel your order, get your money back -- and WAIT. So do that.

This is not the time to buy an H. Wait awhile.

I am fine with the wait , not in a rush to receive the H. It's all good may get a Autel X-star premium to have some fun with, I had a budget of 3k and I really don't want a DJI quad.

I'm on here because I like to help people. I don't want to see someone sell their existing drone thinking the H is going to arrive in two weeks (like I almost did). If I had sold my quad last month I would have missed all of the video I took in April. So I didn't change my mind on the H, I decided to cancel my order until I actually see them on the shelves.

For me object avoidance is what "closed the sale". That doesn't in anyway imply that the other features are useless, just not as important to me. My videos are not going to drastically improve using the H. What the H is going to do for me is allow me to fly around obstacles without sweating bullets the whole time. Just the liability issues alone make it worth the purchase.

Hey Chris, do you have a link to your videos? I'd love to see your work! Here's another one of my vids, I also do the editing, graphics and animation. It's a tough job but someone has to do it!
Hi Oregon, I can call you Oregon, is that OK?
I'm in the fortunate/unfortunate position of not having a drone, having already sold it. It was only a Syma X8W, so quite basic, and useless as far as reasonable vid quality goes. That means, as of now, I'm a "Waiter".. But looking forward to posting footage of Melbourne and surrounds taken in Australia.

D.C.,

What's the big hurry? You're letting impatience get to you. The rational thing to do is cancel your order, get your money back and WAIT to see what's happening with this new drone, because this is not the time to buy one. It's too soon and the constant delay is an indication something is wrong.

I want an H, too, and I intend to buy one -- but not until I am reasonably certain that it is as advertised, that all the early kinks have been identified and eliminated, and that the H has proven to be a reliable product. So I plan on waiting at least four or five months to digest feedback on this forum, on YouTube and elsewhere.

Just be thankful you are not in the position of having bought something and are finding out it's a lemon. You can cancel your order, get your money back -- and WAIT. So do that.

This is not the time to buy an H. Wait awhile.
Mike, I do appreciate your suggestion, but, With technology if you wait you are left behind! If you wait 6 months they will have the Typhoon Z coming out and then if you say wait for the Z's bugs to get worked out,they will be coming with another model and so on and so on!. I have a Phantom 3 Pro I purchase one year ago to the month, and it still has bugs! In fact after flying 12 month basically trouble free, I just had a crazy issue where it just flew uncontrollable , flipping in circles and crashed!. Bugs will always be a ever present threat.
Mike, Alot of the guys on here have ordered the H from day one, March 15th and Yuneec remains silent and dealers say next week, next week for a dozen weeks, so some of us guys on here created and joined the Waiters and Haters Club, just to kill time! I was responding to one of our "Blasts" about one of us stating if Paypal would refund their cancellation jokingly, if you read the whole thread you would see where I was coming from.
I have a P4 to play with while I wait, so It's not getting to me, except the secrecy of Yuneec, causing broken promises from dealers, That's all! Thanks for the suggestion Mike, but I am in from day one!

Other than some phone calls into Yuneec and some vendors contacting their resources...how well do you think Yuneec actually appreciates the frustration they are causing their customers with this constant delayed release and vague explanations? Does anyone from Yuneec monitor any of these forum sites to gauge feedback on their products? Do we need to take our frustration to a more public level like Twitter and FaceBook so Yuneec's public relations arm needs to get involved to make their customers happy?

Hey, feel free..... Knock yourself out!
There's a few people on here that have been trying to do exactly that for some weeks/months!
If you only joined on Tuesday, you may have the energy or fresh ideas of how to achieve that target before you get jaded and just sit quietly at home awaiting a parcel that it seems will never arrive.
Go for it.

Yeah, Hav
hey droneclone.....i didn't know you had a p3 and a p4.....how do you like that p4? compared to the p3....
I haven't flown the P4 yet, Just picked it up yesterday and took all day to set up and update,plus to windy and cloudy. Seems awsome !, Had 2 crashes that were electronically related and DJI after I ragged on them let me pay $400 difference to upgrade to P4 rather than try to fix the P3 again, so I jumped on it!;)

Yeah, Hav

I haven't flown the P4 yet, Just picked it up yesterday and took all day to set up and update,plus to windy and cloudy. Seems awsome !, Had 2 crashes that were electronically related and DJI after I ragged on them let me pay $400 difference to upgrade to P4 rather than try to fix the P3 again, so I jumped on it!;)
good for you.....good luck with the p4.....

Reactions: DroneClone
I've seen Yuneec post on this forum…. but, they are avoiding all questions regarding delivery on here. They have responded to some technical questions. People have voiced their concerns on the Yuneec Facebook page. But, obviously, a huge communication issue and perhaps those in China are vague to the USA office and they are told…. They will get here when they get here….

I still don't believe all the excuses for the hold up…. They claimed it was a production issue, we've heard a firmware upgrade was needed…We may never know what the hold up was.

By all means….hit all online areas and post your concerns.

Hey
Hey, DroneFlyer1, that's a bad stutter you've got there.... I hope you're very happy with the X thingy....
By the way it's "an" not "a Xstar".
Hey Chris did you hear D.C. Went and got a p4? He's still getting the H,he is gonna have a great side by side review!

Yuneec APV just messaged me back on Facebook. They said they are shipping Tuesday/Wednesday. Asked if this was to dealers also and the answer is yes. So I am not expecting my H then until next week.

Reactions: DroneClone
View attachment 481 Finally, a half way decent day to fly. I had taken a top-down picture of our place during the winter, and now that everything is greening up I thought I'd take another one. I climbed out and being in the sun I really couldn't see the screen but I knew by sound when I reach 400 feet and could drop the stick. The air is fairly unstable so I knew it might take a little longer than usual to get to altitude.

When I finally shaded the screen and checked, she was at 1,000 feet! I dropped the stick but she kept climbing! I knew she was feeling left out and bored, not being able to fly for over a month, but she knows the rules! We've discussed them at length, many times. But, there she goes!

I pulled back on the stick while shouting mental messages to her to come back down. After a few more feet in altitude she relented and started back down. I hit the 'return-to-home', just to make sure she got the message that I meant business. As she crossed back through the 1,000 foot mark I snapped this picture. I figured, while she's up there she might as well capture something.

She's never acted out, before. Always home on time, good grades, great attitude. I don't know what got into her today but after our conversation a few minutes ago I don't think that's going to happen again.

Teenagers.

Nice. Which aircraft?

And I just got word:
The Typhoon H's estimated time of arrival is by months end. The manufacture had
a recall on the units to adjustment to units prior to releasing into the market.

Wait....does that mean the dealers are getting them by months end? So now ... 2 more weeks. i.e. May 31st before the dealers get them and, I assume, another week before we do so....June now?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
essentailhoodie