Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New firmware alive

I wish they would make it possible that you could make the right stick move the gimbal down when you push the right stick forward instead of the gimbal moving up when you press the right stick forward.

I've been flying RC for many years and when we press the stick forward our craft goes down, not up.

It's hard to get use to the way they have the gimbal point the camera up when you press the right stick forward.

At least make it an option to change the up/down direction of movement when pressing the right stick forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goh
Yes I have exactly the same problem!!!

Andy

Reactions: abinder
I wish they would make it possible that you could make the right stick move the gimbal down when you push the right stick forward instead of the gimbal moving up when you press the right stick forward.

I've been flying RC for many years and when we press the stick forward our craft goes down, not up.

It's hard to get use to the way they have the gimbal point the camera up when you press the right stick forward.

At least make it an option to change the up/down direction of movement when pressing the right stick forward.

cant you change this in the hardware settings of the controller on the st16? they show 4 different profiles and you can edit them I think

Screenshot works in all apps, just hold down the central |==| button under the screen for a second or two. Screens are saved to /Pictures/screenshot/

Their FlightLog App does seem to be broken. Happily Fight Center still works if you want to review your flights ;)

One thing I can see That I wish they would have done. The left trim where you can adjust the white balance and the exposure value. It would have been nice if they had done it so you could change the shutter speed when in manual mode. Still hopefuly the next update may do that.

One thing I can see That I wish they would have done. The left trim where you can adjust the white balance and the exposure value. It would have been nice if they had done it so you could change the shutter speed when in manual mode. Still hopefuly the next update may do that.
Too right, shutter speed over WB would be far more useful.

Reactions: Abby Harts
cant you change this in the hardware settings of the controller on the st16? they show 4 different profiles and you can edit them I think

I believe if you change it there, that will also affect the forward a backward control of the craft. I only want to change the direction that it controls the attitude of the gimbal/camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold