Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Team Mode with video on both stations

And your smart phone too, huh.
Yeah, I have used that a couple times when I was using the wand. I wish they would have enabled a record button on that thing. Range was the only issue I ran into though, but at least there is an option when using the wand.

The Wizard? You can turn video on and off and take pics. Use one of the 2-button combos.

Are you kidding? I read the manual front to back a couple times and the only thing it said was that all camera controls are handled through apps. Do you know the combo of hand? Also, are there separate ones for photo and video? Or one press and press and hold?

It's in the updated H user manual. See page 15.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL RS V1.2_ENGLISH.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 12
Well I be damned, good case of RTF(updated)M! Thanks for the info, looks like I will need to make some flash card to try and memorize all of those combos.

Not Team Mode, but I have always used two video displays with my Typhoon h. I use the ST-16+ to fly and control the camera, but have a Nvidia Shield K1 that is additionally paired to the camera through the Typhoon Camera app that allows others to view the video as I fly. Works great on job sites for clients to direct me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BengalFlight