Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H and law enforcement

Wow! I love it, Typhoon H patrols Area 51. Thanks, Cap, quite a feat against a bigger opponent.

Here is one of south Wales Police in the UK, there is another on the yuneec UK Facebook page but won't let me. Copy link...
They need to fix that camera tilt

Some of you may be a bit young to remember this but whenever I look at my Typhoon H with the gear up I think of the Robot Spy from Jonny Quest
qwest4.jpg
Greg

Reactions: Nikos
Wow those guys are tough and very strict aren't they?

As the pilot of that H pictured, "Rebel-1", I can not express enough gratitude to Yuneec for the support and training they provided to the Nevada Highway Patrol.

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE
Yes CaptainDrone, they are using them up here in ME. I was the second person to get my H the next one sold was to the police tactical team and another to the sherriifs dept. The other day there was a bad head on collosion at the end of my road. I waited like 45 minutes to get to my road to go home, I stopped and watched, all the cops and stuff and looked up and there was a drone taking aerial pictures, they are using them for accident reconstruction. Pretty cool stuff.

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE
Our beloved TH will continue to be used by law-enforcement search and rescue and fire observation. This is cutting edge stuff my friends and it's only going to get better.

Reactions: David Aaskov
I retired from our local City PD some time ago, and have talked to the present Chief about the use of a drone if needed. The Chief like the idea, but has not been needed yet.

I have a DJI 550 now, but plan on getting the Typhoon H soon, also working on studying to get my Part 107.

If and when used, and if allowed I will put up photos or videos.

AJ

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22