Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

typhoon h problem, need help

Something will be written to telemetry even though it's not starting? Might reveal something.

Reactions: biltno
Might you provide some background to qualify your expertise in small electrical system diagnosis and repair? Lacking that I can’t help thinking this thread is over before any chance of an accurate diagnosis was possible.

Kind of like the average person buying a used car and finding it won’t start one day so they pull the engine and trans for a complete tear down in their driveway.

Reactions: biltno
Might you provide some background to qualify your expertise in small electrical system diagnosis and repair? Lacking that I can’t help thinking this thread is over before any chance of an accurate diagnosis was possible.

Kind of like the average person buying a used car and finding it won’t start one day so they pull the engine and trans for a complete tear down in their driveway.
Just to find out there is no petrol left?

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but if the right stick is not centered doesn’t the AC beep and the motors will not arm?

@Brumor2030 try checking the sticks in the Hardware Monitor to make sure the right stick is centering every time it is moved.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but if the right stick is not centered doesn’t the AC beep and the motors will not arm?

@Brumor2030 try checking the sticks in the Hardware Monitor to make sure the right stick is centering every time it is moved.
You are correct

I checked every button and sticks in the hardware monitor, everything looks good

I am not an expert in small electrical systems, but I’m not some stupid teenager. I’m a automotive mechanic and I do have some idea of electronics and I have seen burnt circuits on electrical boards from PCM and different modules, that’s the only reason why I decided to do a visual inspection of the esc and flight controller

No, I took the h apart to do a visual inspection but found nothing, I’m going to put it back together today or tomorrow
Perhaps the guy who sold it to you was aware of the problems and deceived you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge