Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Smart Mode

Reaction score
So here's a question I'm not understanding. I returned my first H due to firmware upgrade issues and not holding a position. I have my new one now, the firmware updates all went very well and I put it in the air for the first time today. While operating in smart mode on my first H, if I pushed the right stick left the H went left regardless of orientation. If I pushed it right, the H went right regardless of its orientation hence being in Smart Mode. On my new H while operating in Smart Mode, if the H is facing me if I pushed the stick left the H goes right. If while facing me I push the right stick forward the H comes toward me. In other words while the ST-16 is in Smart Mode it's acting like Angle Mode I believe. Am I mistaken or have I done something wrong?

Last edited:
So here's a question I'm not understanding. I returned my first H due to firmware upgrade issues and not holding a position. I have my new one now, the firmware updates all went very well and I put it in the air for the first time today. While operating in smart mode on my first H, if I pushed the right stick left the H went left regardless of orientation. If I pushed it right, the H went right regardless of its orientation hence being in Smart Mode. On my new H while operating in Smart Mode, if the H is facing me if I pushed the stick left the H goes right. If while facing me I push the right stick forward the H comes toward me. In other words while the ST-16 is in Smart Mode it's acting like Angle Mode I believe. Am I mistaken or have I done something wrong?
Try looking in settings to see if your sticks are reversed

Could have a bad switch. What color is the light on the back of the H?
how far away are you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer