Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h

Reaction score
hello everyone can help me I have a typhoon h, but every time I fly it and turn it to 360 degrees rather it goes up or down that problem will help please

hello everyone can help me I have a typhoon h, but every time I fly it and turn it to 360 degrees rather it goes up or down that problem will help please
Do you mean when you turn the drone, or when you turn the camera?

It sounds like you have two channels mixed on the ST16.

You should upload your flight log files to the forum for a better review.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Don't fly it again until this problem is fixed. This is a serious problem and your H could easily crash.
However, the fix will be easy I suspect.
Please describe what is happening in more detail.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Did it operate normally before? Or have you just acquired the copter? Have you read the manual and are familiar with it?

Hi, thanks for your suggestions. the reality that he flies, makes turns on his axis, but when I want to move only camera to take 360 degree aerial shots the drone moves where to turn the plane that will be

Hi, thanks for your suggestions. the reality that he flies, makes turns on his axis, but when I want to move only camera to take 360 degree aerial shots the drone moves where to turn the plane that will be
I think you need to reset your controls on the ST16

I've heard of mixed channels, but what your saying is the joystick and Pan knob turn the copter? I suspect others here will suggest you try "Hardware monitor" on the ST16 to check the functions of all the controls.

If there is any channel mixing the factory reset will restore the system to normal operation.

Is English your first language? It just comes across that you're finding it difficult to describe the actions of the copter. Do you feel comfortable delving into the system settings?

Are you using the camera pan knob to move the camera and not the sticks? The knob is located very top left side?

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: Freddygm
I might be wrong, but it seems the OP might be having trouble knowing what does what. But hopefully they will be more forthcoming with information.

I don’t quite understand the issue. The gimbal can be locked to the forward position of the frame, to a specific heading or freely controlled independent of either, but the pan knob should never turn the aircraft.

Reactions: PatR
Sounds like somewhere during ownership someone started browsing through the set up pages and pushed a few buttons, mixing a couple channels. Whenever the input of one command function induces command actions controlled by other channels you have a mixed channel condition.

Perform a factory reset as Steve suggested.

Sounds like somewhere during ownership someone started browsing through the set up pages and pushed a few buttons, mixing a couple channels. Whenever the input of one command function induces command actions controlled by other channels you have a mixed channel condition.

Perform a factory reset as Steve suggested.
wouldn't it be worth checking all controls first? If anything isn't neutral or centralised like a joystick, could just open another can of worms!

I don’t quite understand the issue. The gimbal can be locked to the forward position of the frame, to a specific heading or freely controlled independent of either, but the pan knob should never turn the aircraft.

I'm not sure he's describing it in English properly.

Reactions: AH-1G

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sao789ph