Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video Editing Software

Does Filmora give any issues with downloading? I find my Eset Antivirus is very fussy about downloading from sites.
I didn't experience any issues when I downloaded it. My virus prog is Kaspersky Total Security.

Edit: You thinking of getting Filmora? Please note that it isn't the very best out there but isn't too expensive either and has a fairly easy learning curve.

I didn't experience any issues when I downloaded it. My virus prog is Kaspersky Total Security.

Edit: You thinking of getting Filmora? Please note that it isn't the very best out there but isn't too expensive either and has a fairly easy learning curve.
It's a good starting point, I'll give it a try.

It's a good starting point, I'll give it a try.
Well, the free version is heavily watermarked so any video rendered out from the free version would be useless for posting to a site like this, say.

I don't know how much it costs to buy these days since I bought my licence back in 2017 but I suspect that it may have even come down in price.

Well, the free version is heavily watermarked so any video rendered out from the free version would be useless for posting to a site like this, say.

I don't know how much it costs to buy these days since I bought my licence back in 2017 but I suspect that it may have even come down in price.
$49 Now..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus