Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Videos

Reaction score
Hi All. Sorry I know it's a stupid question but a complete novice. Have taken some video on my Q500 so how do I watch it? I know I have to put the card in my laptop but what do I need to do from there. Simple answers please.

Hi, on your Micro-SD-Card out of your camera, you shoud find files like: YUN00001.mp4

This are only 5 minute limited video files. You need a videoplayer like Apple Quicktime or Video LanClient to watch your videos.

Pretty simple. Open the folder with the file, then open the file with your choice of media player. VLC is what I use to view. My laptop is not for 4K so the video is choppy that I view. If I am not doing 4k video, then the playback is smooth.

As for editing what you have, it's a personal preference as to what you like. Just read all the fine print about the software you are going to buy to make sure it does what you want. There really is no software that does everything perfect. Most do one thing really good and throw in extra features as a bundle. For me I have about 10 I use as they all have different features I like. Not saying you need that many.

There are a pile of people on here that have been editing their footage, and will also chime in with some great advice. Just take it all in and do the research from there.

Windows Media Player Classic is a great reliable viewer. Make sure it's the "Classic" version you download. Free everywhere....
If the video is choppy or not smooth you most likely need to try another viewer. (not you Murray :) )
Happy viewing,
Jafo

Reactions: Murray Martz
This is an excellent viewer and generally will play videos without a choppy effect. It loads quickly and doesn't use up a lot of resources on your computer.

Downloads · MPC-HC

Hi All. Sorry I know it's a stupid question but a complete novice. Have taken some video on my Q500 so how do I watch it? I know I have to put the card in my laptop but what do I need to do from there. Simple answers please.

also just in case you haven't already place an SD card in your ST-10 , open the cover on battery compartment and remove the battery there you will find a slot for another SD card you will need the files just in case you have a warranty issue and Yuneec asks for the files you can also down load and read the telemetry files and low res video files .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy