Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

10000mah st16 battery

If it's indeed a li-on of decent quality the worst case would have him getting a whole lot less use time than he thought he would. Total ST-16 in use time before the charge state hits 55% will tell all.

Last edited:
No not at all I'm sorry if it sounded like I am. I hope to he'll it doesn't fall outa the sky myself gulp.

Well I'm not sure what to think, I flew 7 batteries and only got the st16 down to 76% I couldn't fly it till I hit 55% it's too hot out here. My original battery would fly 5 and hit 60% so maybe that battery is loosing life.
I took all 7 batteries to 14.4 again too hot to stay out and wait for the first warning.
I went ahead and topped off the st16 I checked it in 40 min and it was done. I'll try again tomarrow but I'll be out early early.

Sounds good so far. The -16 prolly should have been down to -62% after 7 batteries with a stock battery. Li-on's don't break down as soon as lipo's do, and are not as temperature or charge state sensitive, so the age is likely not a factor.

Well I'm happy with the pack for sure, 8 batteries worth of full on flights. Never powered down the st16 during the entire time cause I had really good sat count.but again I couldn't get down to 55% I only have 8 and the 16 ended with 67% left in the tank. Worx for me.

Glad to hear it. Using 8 batteries, on/off cycles for the -16 between flights, and about 1:20 in flight time my -16 went from 100% to ~55% with a stock battery that's 6 months old.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold