Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

107 Private Pilots Certification August 29th

Who Plans on Taking the 107 Private Pilots Test Aug 29th Going?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I have a SP License, but plan on 9/3/16 to take the 107 Private Pilots Certification test to add to my FAA 333 and SP License, as I am no longer into flying gliders(too old) to handle bad landings! LOL!
So instead of renewing the SP again, I have chosen the 107 to continue to fly commercially in the future!
Anyone else thinking or planning to do so? Vote above:

Last edited:
I have a SP License, but plan on 9/3/16 to take the 107 Private Pilots Certification test to add to my FAA 333 and SP License, as I am no longer into flying gliders(too old) to handle bad landings! LOL!
So instead of renewing the SP again, I have chosen the 107 to continue to fly commercially in the future!
Anyone else thinking or planning to do so? Vote below:

Assuming SP License = Sport Pilots Certificate then you can go online now and take the course and test. If you do not have a current flight review then go for a flight with an instructor. Wont save you money but it's a **** of a lot more fun than taking a written test at a CAT center.

If you mean Student Pilot then forget I jumped in and said anything.

I took the test in June, always have a current flight review. I have an appointment with the FSDO to get my sUAS certificate on the 30th... pretty excited about it.

Assuming SP License = Sport Pilots Certificate then you can go online now and take the course and test. If you do not have a current flight review then go for a flight with an instructor. Wont save you money but it's a **** of a lot more fun than taking a written test at a CAT center.

If you mean Student Pilot then forget I jumped in and said anything.

I took the test in June, always have a current flight review. I have an appointment with the FSDO to get my sUAS certificate on the 30th... pretty excited about it.
Yes a Sports Pilots, Haven't had a flight review in years! only flew hang gliders, so just cheaper to take the test for $140. with a $10 discount from PSI as I am a member of BetterView who hires sUas pilots

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Yes a Sports Pilots, Haven't had a flight review in years! only flew hang gliders, so just cheaper to take the test for $140. with a $10 discount from PSI as I am a member of BetterView who hires sUas pilots
Please tell me more on better view.. I see they are in need of pilots in my area. I'm taking part 107 test on September 12th...woot

They after registering and sending them some samples of your flying and videos/pics will send you work in areas(locations) you are available to film . They find the customers, your film and they get a % of your work pay. I have only done two jobs for them, I find more better work on my own ! I am just starting to dabble in real estate and have been aerial 3D mapping farms and ranches in East Texas.
Have you checked their website out?

Ya.. I was just checking it out. I need a few more sample vids. What do they like to see? Which 3d service ya using. I ve looked into drone deploy and it looks nice. I just gotta figure out how to do the mapping routes with the H. Real estate and construction seems to be where it's at here. Just waiting on the license to get going.

Taking it, but not immediately. Are there any 3d services that can be purchased with a one time fee, instead of monthly subscription?

I'm going to wait a little to hear exactly what is on the test and to hear from those that don't have an SP or any other type of license, how they fair on it. I've been reading and studying but I think I might need a class for some of the chart readings...

OK, I know Drone Deploy will do 3d models, what other services are available that will work with the H?

Pixar
OK, I know Drone Deploy will do 3d models, what other services are available that will work with the H?
Just Google it, there are many, some free!
drone 3D Models | TurboSquid.com
www.turbosquid.com › vehicles › aircraft
TurboSquid
max 3dm 3ds dae dwg dxf fbx flt lwo ma obj stl. ... max 3ds c4d ma obj max. ... max ma 3dm 3ds dae dwg fbx flt obj wrl X.
Drone 3D Models for Free - Download Free 3D · Clara.io
Free 3D Models, Download or Edit Online · Clara.iodrone
Clara.io
Free Drone 3D models in OBJ, Blend, STL, FBX, Three.JS formats for use in Unity 3D, Blender, Sketchup, Cinema 4D, Unreal, 3DS Max and Maya.
Drone 3D Models - Free 3D Drone download - TF3DM
tf3dm.com/3d-models/drone
24 free drone 3d models found. Available for free download in any 3d formats.
Black Ops 2 MQ-27 Dragonfire · ‎C4d · ‎3ds · ‎Dae
Pix4D - Drone Mapping Software
Pix4D - Drone Mapping Software
Pix4Dmapper software automatically converts images taken by hand, by drone, or by plane, and delivers highly precise, georeferenced 2D maps and 3D models ...
You visited this page on 8/20/16.
DRONE 3D Model free - Yobi3D
Yobi3D - Free 3D Model Search Engine3d-model-free-DRONE
3d model free DRONE found. Download source available in stl x3d OBJ blend lwo max fbx dae.
Aircraft - Free Aircraft 3D Models | Get free 3d Aircraft , download MAX ...
www.cgtrader.com › Free 3D Models
Download free 3d models, available in MAX, OBJ, FBX, 3DS, C4D file ... GoldenJet Bombardier Challenger 300 3D Model ... Drone Game Ready 3D Model ...

Reactions: Kris Bates
Thanks - just didn't want to waste time with something if there was a popular option.

DC, which Program/Plan did you use for Pix4d? Do you have the Sequoia Camera?
PixD Mapper Pro-2.2 (Permanent License) I know, mucho dinero, but my last employer paid for my license and when I left, It went with me, because they registered it in my name, not the company name(Their loss, my gain).
It is sooo totally awesome! Nothing out there even comes close!
A Parrot Sequoia( awesome too my friend, makes awesome spectrum photos/vids!
parrot-sequoia-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval