Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

2 new Typhoon H problems !

Reaction score
New to me, but saying that I haven't read about them anywhere else, or here previously...

1. Has anybody noticed when using Procession Mode (or whatever you wanna call it - the right D-pad) that when they input right stick to cancel the mode and take over, instead the stick input is ADDITIVE to whatever the craft is doing at the time ?! That's what I had the other day, on 2 occasions over 3 flights ! If I pushed forward, that got added to the continuing forward procession already happening ! I had to put it back to 0 on the D-pad in the end...

Although I do check my sticks before every session in HW monitor, I don't do it in channel settings, so very unlikely I could have done any 'inadvertent' channel mixing...

2. Any reason why I came to turn on my craft in that same session, and got the blue flashing lights until I selected the model again in setup ? It was still connected fine when last powered down - how can stuff have changed while it was off ?!

Thanks for all input as usual...

If you are using cruise control and move the stick in the same direction it puts the H into HyperDrive mode.

That is complete BS. It's the answer I'll use since I don't have the correct answer.
Actually, have you just tried a quick stir on the right stick? That should kick it out of cruise.

As for no. 2...........Occasional odd things do happen on power up. Sometimes I just restart it and life is reset to all good.

Actually, have you just tried a quick stir on the right stick? That should kick it out of cruise.

Incredibly no ! I just accepted it was doing it, flew about like that for a while enjoying the extra speed, then put the D-pad back to 0 and landed normally thinking 'oh that was different, and quite good !' :) The odd thing is that I usually stop that mode with a stir about, but for some reason didn't that day !

It's all getting Star Trek, cloaking device would be good, drone sightings, nope!

Reactions: Steve Carr
Romulan ale for me ‘keep.

I’ll give the speed nudge a try the next time I’m using Cruise Control.

Reactions: Steve Carr
The right stick can be used to make changes when in cruise control but the input has to be done in VERY small movements. Just a bump of the right stick can cancel cruise control. Left stick will also allow tiny changes.

Another one of the reasons I like the Steady Drive, and dislike spring loaded, self centering throttle controls.

Scotty this is Captain Kirk ,We need more POWER. NOO NOO CAPN SHE'LL NOT TAKE NO MORE, WE ARE ALREADY AT WARP FACTOR 4. Johnno Hennessy.

'She's going too fast, Cap'n - I cannae hold her back - something's gonna blow !!'

It did it again today folks !! This time I added full forward deflection, and that got added ! When I released the stick a full minute later, back to regular procession she went, and continued doing that until I turned it off via d-pad. Much excitement. If it does it one more time I'm gonna have to go in and look at the channel mixing, or something else :) I have got video if anyone is interested to see...

'She's going too fast, Cap'n - I cannae hold her back - something's gonna blow !!'

It did it again today folks !! This time I added full forward deflection, and that got added ! When I released the stick a full minute later, back to regular procession she went, and continued doing that until I turned it off via d-pad. Much excitement. If it does it one more time I'm gonna have to go in and look at the channel mixing, or something else :) I have got video if anyone is interested to see...

That is weird as it is a programmed function and the Channel Settings should not affect it unless the right stick is totally disabled. If that was the case you would also not get the additive effect you are experiencing.

Keep us informed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeezygaphoodie