Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

27 Point Inspection - Compliments of Yuneec

Reaction score
I received my "H" back today after a long 32 days of separation. One of us has aged... think it was me. :)

Yuneec did a 27 point inspection prior to sending this "H" back to me, which is pretty nice to see (have a look at attached image).

The ST16 is not the one I returned to them, this one appears to be a newer model maybe??? My ST16 had a defective micro SD slot (the card would not stay in place), but on this one it does.

I can't tell if the entire "H" is brand new as it does have a few tiny nicks in the body which could mean it is a refurbished "H" (a drone from someone else which has been repaired back to spec). The gimbal and camera I suspect are different from what I sent because I note that there is a different MAC Address written on the side.
The battery is certainly different as my previous one came with a scuff on the side & this one is clean.

What I found very nice is that Yuneec included a 27 point inspection sheet with the returned "H". I realized, in looking at the sheet, that it would have been wise on my part to have included the sample video problems on a micro SD along with the returned craft.

I'm just charging up the battery, then controller and will check it out further. Will test fly it later this week.

Thanks Yuneec!

SCAN0027.JPG

Last edited:
I included sample sd card and didn't get it back :( My fault though; forget to tell them I left it in the camera which they replaced with new.

Also received the 21/27 point checklist (didn't count).

I just checked this ST16 against photos of my previous ST16. My previous one had black rubber over the switches. This one has all metal switches.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis