Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

360Fly 4k - Anybody Tried

Reaction score
OK. I gotta ask. Has anybody tried mounting one of these bad boys to the H or anything like it? I bet this would be wild.

Miss Nothing | 360fly

I think I'm going to have to try it if I can figure out a way to mount it.

172 grams? Should work, check around their customers to see if one has tried that.

Someone who has already voided their warranty should start a gofundme for this :p 360fly 4K | flyshop - Welcome to surround video.
360cam.png

Last edited:
Is there any other warranty that is detailed in the box? The website warranty is fairly vague on third party attachments . . .
yuneecwarranty.png

Use some good outdoor double sided mounting tape. That still will hold it on there no problem and it will not void the warranty. Our make a mount that uses zip ties. Remove it if you send the hex in for service.

You guys bought a hex and you're worried about a warranty? You better get worried about your own thumbs! :D

I don't get the GoFundMe thing.

I think that is very cool and would be great for some things. That video for 4k was not very sharp but that could just be YouTube killing the quality. I may have to get one of these in the future to try out.

That was standard HD stuff. 4k is essential in the 360 world. Nice little video, but don't judge the quality. Use it for a "what could I do" reference.

You guys bought a hex and you're worried about a warranty? You better get worried about your own thumbs! :D

I don't get the GoFundMe thing.

Not worried about my thumbs, I have been flying RC for 35 years and multi rotor for about 5 years. Not great at it and only crash when I'm pushing my limits.
I do not understand GoFundMe either.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
Bad satire directed toward the Typhoon H immediate warranty void via mods and those pilots who love to fly new toys into things :D (would save them a few bucks)

I have a Giroptic 360cam now ready to be mounted to my H.
Here are some photos.

typhoonH_360_01.JPG

typhoonH_360_02.JPG

Andy

That mount looks a lot like the one on my 350QX from back in the good ole days. I'm sure I could rig that up. I want to figure out a way to rig one up without losing/interfering with the feedback and the standard camera. Best of both worlds. Admittedly, I haven't even had a chance to look at my H since I thought about this. Maybe this weekend sometime.

Going to look at my Phantoms too. My gut is telling me that the H is probably going to be the most viable platform. I don't even have my 360 camera yet anyway.

I'm currently interfacing the Typhoon MK58 to the 360 cam so I would get a live feed on the ST16 directly form the Giroptic 360 while flying!!!

Andy

I'm currently interfacing the Typhoon MK58 to the 360 cam so I would get a live feed on the ST16 directly form the Giroptic 360 while flying!!!

Andy

Wow. Care to clue anybody in on how you do that? That would/could be a game changer if you're figured out the interface. I'll check out your video!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval