Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

4 k resolution

Reaction score
I originally bought a q500+ with cgo2+.
The video and picture quality was awesome. Now I have a USED 4 k I bought and now the video and pics are not as good. I did buy the unit used but all works properly . My question is do I need better media stuff i.e. Tv, comp, ect? Or could there be more wrong with my new used typhoon?

Does who nibud flights are inside the room on Typhon H PRO with IPS and realseans?
How to setup?
Do I need to turn off the GPS?

I originally bought a q500+ with cgo2+.
The video and picture quality was awesome. Now I have a USED 4 k I bought and now the video and pics are not as good. I did buy the unit used but all works properly . My question is do I need better media stuff i.e. Tv, comp, ect? Or could there be more wrong with my new used typhoon?
4K video looks weird on a standard definition display. The quick answer is yes! If you want to watch your vids in 4K, then you'll need a 4K display. You might also need a lot more processing power to actually play your 4K files as well. Sorry to give you the bad news, but you'll need to update your equipment. Or, you could just select 1080 in the CGO3 menu and just record in Ordinary HD. Good enough for most people.....?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop