Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

4k editing software

Reaction score
Hi
Looking for free editing software
For my typhoon h 4k camera
Just to try and work out what I need
Peter

Hi
Looking for free editing software
For my typhoon h 4k camera
Just to try and work out what I need
Peter
If you click that magnifying Glass and search with a keyword it gives you plenty of choices it all depends on how powerful your computer and video card is. 4K video editing is pretty intensive and your working with Large files so beware you need tons of storage. Also just like any video editing there is a learning curve to get over.

Hi, iMovie (Mac only) and DaVinci Resolve (cross-platform) are both excellent editors and the latter offers some essential colour correction and grading tools.

Although free, both tools have been known to be used by editing professionals and that tells you that they are powerful and quite complex so you will need to study them before getting the results you want.

There are free editing tools which are easier to use but they offer a lot less functionality.

Reactions: bobbyrichter
Hi, iMovie (Mac only) and DaVinci Resolve (cross-platform) are both excellent editors and the latter offers some essential colour correction and grading tools.

Although free, both tools have been known to be used by editing professionals and that tells you that they are powerful and quite complex so you will need to study them before getting the results you want.

There are free editing tools which are easier to use but they offer a lot less functionality.

Thanks
Think I might look for an easy one to start with !
Regards Peter

What works very well is to enter “free 4k video editing software” in the Google search box. From there you can pick and choose the one with the functions you desire.

Short and sweet, eliminating all the “which free one works best” debates. Pick your own poison;)

Reactions: YuKay
I recommend the HitFilm Express, it's totally free

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval