Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

8 year old girl knock´s out a Typhoon H in the sky

No that was a once in a lifetime "Drone In One" LOL. Dad raised her right as she was very apologetic and so was dad. I am sure it will be back up and flying in no time. They now have a video that I bet they sit and laugh about now. Her new nickname is prolly drone killer. LOL. No one was hurt and she has bragging rights that not many golfers have or anyone else for that matter.

Were the honestly expecting the golf ball to NOT hit the H? It was like standing in the middle of a freeway and expecting to not get hit by a car.

Reactions: drone flyer
Were the honestly expecting the golf ball to NOT hit the H? It was like standing in the middle of a freeway and expecting to not get hit by a car.
A golf ball, one shot at 100 yards is not a easy feat to accomplish!:eek:

This is interesting... It looked like it just took out a leg not a rotor... the weight of the remaining leg must have pulled it to the left. I wonder if the PIC could have countered this with some right stick?

Not exactly the same odds unless you're protesting something I guess.

I'll make you exactly the same deal I offered to the guy over on the Phantom site.

I'll take the same stance in the air and give you $500 every time you hit my multi and you give me $25 every time you take a swing. We can play as long as you want to play. I have a lot of money and a lot of multis. Deal? Let me know when and where and I'll be there.

Reactions: Ken448
Not exactly the same odds unless you're protesting something I guess.

I'll make you exactly the same deal I offered to the guy over on the Phantom site.

I'll take the same stance in the air and give you $500 every time you hit my multi and you give me $25 every time you take a swing. We can play as long as you want to play. I have a lot of money and a lot of multis. Deal? Let me know when and where and I'll be there.

You're assuming conditions of said freeway that were not explicitly stated in my comparison. A freeway under construction can certainly lower the odds of being hit to the same odds as that H getting nailed by the golf ball. :p

Reactions: WilsonFlyer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval