Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

8050 mh batteries.

Reaction score
What about the wifi 8050 ma batteries.. are those good to use for the h pro?

I can't help you with your question but I'd sure be interested in where to get one of those batteries. I'd ordered one from GiFi Power but after losing all communications with them have my bank working on getting my $106 back.

Vic

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
robnmi, how about a recommendation on what to use (I have an "H") & where to get one. I'm presently grounded.

Vic

@Vic you might keep an eye on this Amazon listing, or even contact them to see:

Unfortunately, it says "In Stock on June 16" and very well may be one of those ads that keep changing the date....but at least it's something.

I went to GIFI'S web site and the others on Amazon. The batteries say for typhoon h. Battery specifications are the same except for larger ma.

these are the high powered batteries for the H 520 and the H Plus and the wont work on the older H models charger.
15-2V-Lipo-Battery-4S-7900mAh-for-Yuneec-H520-Drone-High-Capacity-Replacement

Have one to sell? Sell it yourself

Shop with confidence

eBay Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you ordered or your money back. Learn more- eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab
Seller information
royalroadsunshine (18862
Feedback score: 18862
)
98.8% Positive Feedback

Save this seller
Contact seller
Visit Shop
See other items

Registered as a business seller

15.2V Lipo Battery 4S 7900mAh for Yuneec H520 Drone High Capacity Replacement

Condition:
New

Quantity:
4 available8 sold

Free returns
A seller you've bought from
Limited quantity remaining

Postage:
£3.00 Economy Shipping from China/Hong Kong/Taiwan to worldwide | See details
International postage of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.

Item location:
Shenzhen, China

Posts to:
Worldwide See exclusions

Delivery:
Estimated between Tue. 14 Jul. and Tue. 8 Sep.
Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing.

Payments:
PayPal
Mastercard
Visa
Maestro
American Express

Returns:
60 days refund, seller pays return postage | See details

Last edited:
here is the battery you need for the older H models,. Notes the connections on the batters differ from the newer one.
PS.
Please note all these battery's will work on either H models but you will need to change your charging leads for each type battery.
Cheers.
Mike

Mouse over image to zoom
Have one to sell? Sell it yourself

Shop with confidence

eBay Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you ordered or your money back. Learn more- eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab
Seller information
digi-battery (70483
Feedback score: 70483
)
99.3% Positive Feedback

Save this seller

Contact seller
Visit Shop
See other items

MAX 8050mAh 14.8V Replacement Lipo Battery 4S1P For Yuneec Typhoon H Drone

26 product ratings

Condition:
New

Quantity:
More than 10 available91 sold / See Feedback

US $132.99
Approximately £104.53
Buy it now

Add to basket

53 watchers
Limited quantity remaining
30-day returns

Postage:
US $8.99 (approx. £7.07) Standard International Shipping | See details
International postage of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.

Item location:
Baldwin Park, California, United States

Posts to:
Worldwide See exclusions

Delivery:
Estimated between Fri. 3 Jul. and Wed. 29 Jul.
Seller sends within 1 day after receiving cleared payment- opens in a new window or tab.
Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing.

Payments:
PayPal
Mastercard
Visa
Maestro
American Express
Discover

Returns:
30 days returns, buyer pays return postage | See details

I can't help you with your question but I'd sure be interested in where to get one of those batteries. I'd ordered one from GiFi Power but after losing all communications with them have my bank working on getting my $106 back.

Vic

Can you please tell me
who you ordered your
battery from ?
So that the rest of us
don't go to that seller.
Thanks Keith Kuhn

This is what am asking about

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200610-205917_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200610-205917_Chrome.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20200610-205856_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200610-205856_Chrome.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 14
Can you please tell me
who you ordered your
battery from ?
So that the rest of us
don't go to that seller.
Thanks Keith Kuhn

I mentioned the seller in a previous post but here it is. It's GiFi Power. The battery was supposed to come out of China. They wouldn't respond to my queries on status of the order for several weeks. I turned the problem over to my bank. I talked to the bank today & was told that it wrote to the seller around the last of May. They haven't had a response yet.

Vic

I mentioned the seller in a previous post but here it is. It's GiFi Power. The battery was supposed to come out of China. They wouldn't respond to my queries on status of the order for several weeks. I turned the problem over to my bank. I talked to the bank today & was told that it wrote to the seller around the last of May. They haven't had a response yet.

Vic

Vic

I thought you may went through to purchase it.
I was thinking if you
did it should not be a problem getting a refund.
Keith Kuhn

Reactions: Aaron k
I thought you may went through to purchase it.
I was thinking if you
did it should not be a problem getting a refund.
Keith Kuhn

I did "go through with it". I have all of the purchase details in an email receipt. I'll let you know how the bank makes out!

Vic

If you would buy items from China...Aliexpress has many batteries for sale. I bought 2 GIFI 8050 batteries, one from Amazon and one thru Aliexpress. Both work the same.

15.2V Lipo Battery 4S 7900mAh for Yuneec H520 Drone High Capacity Replacement

I received my new battery this morning it arrived reasonably well packaged and looks the part. I was surprised at the speed of delivery as it arrived so fast. I will report back as to when I get a chance to test it out.
Cheers.
Mike

Last edited:

Vic
I ordered two Gift power 8050mah batteries at the end of May, and was told they would be in my hands between June 19- July 14. They arrived June 8th. They are charged, and just waiting on the weather to clear to try them out.

Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval