Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A lesson learned, don't assume.

oldcaptainrusty

Part 107 Certified
Reaction score
Applied to Yuneec for my No Fly Zone release. Received an email the next day asking for the required documents and stating to submit the required documentation via a reply to that email, I would be sent another email with a license key in it. I never received that email. I submitted the documents and a few days later received the update files and a copy of instructions. I went back to the original email that I received and hit the reply button and requested the license key again, no response. I went to the email that contained the files and instructions and requested the license key, stating I had not received it, no response. I sent in 3 different requests for the license key for both emails over a period of a couple of week or so. Then the thought hit me, maybe I need to initiate the request for the license in a new email which I did. I got a response the next day and they sent me the license key with an apology for the foul up.
I am relating this story to hopefully save someone else (that may be a noobe like me) the frustration of waiting on an email that never comes. I assumed that hitting the reply button on an email that was received would get back to the person that originated it. I guess I assumed wrong. Thanks for your time.

Thanks for the info, as I might be needing it. I have an RC shop that wants some aerial video done from a very-low height...approx 20-50ft. The "problem" is the proximity to the local airport (a somewhat-large metropolitan airport with domestic & international flights)...as in, 1 mile from the east side of the terminal, slightly further to the runways. Obviously, I'll be needing the "custom" firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval