Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A new drone app where2fly

Reaction score
Hey fellow Drone Enthusiasts! I'm new to this forum and love all the information that's on here!! I wanted to introduce this project that I'm working on to this group. It's a free mobile iOS and Android app that allows users to share where they fly there drone and give people ideas where they can fly their drones. Here's a link to it I'd love to get feedback:) IOS where2fly on the App Store

Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Reactions: GRH and THoff
This app is a brilliant idea! Much needed in our community. I've just submitted the first flying site for Florida here in Jacksonville. I'm going to spread this info out onto other posts and forums. I encourage everyone to participate. Great work where2fly!

Looks like a great app. Will start to use and hopefully others do in my area as well.

This app is a brilliant idea! Much needed in our community. I've just submitted the first flying site for Florida here in Jacksonville. I'm going to spread this info out onto other posts and forums. I encourage everyone to participate. Great work where2fly!
thanks! glad to hear you like the app.

Hey fellow Drone Enthusiasts! I'm new to this forum and love all the information that's on here!! I wanted to introduce this project that I'm working on to this group. It's a free mobile iOS and Android app that allows users to share where they fly there drone and give people ideas where they can fly their drones. Here's a link to it I'd love to get feedback:) IOS where2fly on the App Store

Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
Excellent app! I will post a place here in southern Indiana soon.

Just tried it out. I notice that it is designed to pick the location you are currently standing. How does one enter a location that they are not currently standing.... can i just select the location on the map? I tried it but it kept defaulting to my current location.

Reactions: abinder
Looks like a GREAT idea.
Would be nice to have categories to list the locations by: Bridges, Waterfall, Cliffs, Old buildings,
RC flying park etc. Also like other stated, need to be able to manually add a location with out actually being there.
Please keep up the great work. Will have to see if I can side load this on the ST-16

I just typed in the address of my field right over the pre-filled address it puts in. There is a nice section for notes as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval