Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A one man piloted drone that you sit on, see it here...

Nice concept but a really poor design, those props are totally exposed to the rider. Fall off bad landing etc. your sliced and diced

Reactions: mcbutler
Spot on Air One. I reckon enclosed props, like a turbo fan would be a lot better, probably be better on UAV's as well.
Now thats a whole new discussion.....

Nice concept but a really poor design, those props are totally exposed to the rider. Fall off bad landing etc. your sliced and diced
I imagine that's a prototype to test the concept. I would expect that if it goes into production they would have those props less exposed (I hope)

Last time I had a tie on I was driving an Austin Allegro, sitting on my wood beaded seat cover and listening to a Val Doonican cassette...

Reactions: FlushVision
Last time I had a tie on I was driving an Austin Allegro, sitting on my wood beaded seat cover and listening to a Val Doonican cassette...
Those Austin Allegros were death traps. I recall they had a problem were one of the front wheels had a habit of scrunching down under the car! You needed a tie on to be ready for the undertaker lol.

Ahhhhh so many memories :) the lower ball joint kept popping off and the front wheel would 'drop off' for want of a better phrase. Maybe not a topic for this forum eh.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdvaikTasteofPurity