Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

a sad day to be Swedish. All camera drones are banned

Reaction score
Today Swedish Supreme Court decided to ban all drones with cameras.
This applies to private individuals and companies.

it has nothing to do with safety, but they believe that a drone with a camera is the same as a surveillance camera.

Well im speachless...

Your Supreme Court MAKES laws?
Terrible...is there any possibility of reversal?

Today Swedish Supreme Court decided to ban all drones with cameras.
This applies to private individuals and companies.

it has nothing to do with safety, but they believe that a drone with a camera is the same as a surveillance camera.

Well im speachless...
I would say it is time to organize against that counsel who passed these Banning laws.

They are gonna have a hard time policing this. In the UK we can only use 25 mw fpv and nobody complies because ofcom is a joke. Carry on and have fun.

One of the key purpose of government is to protect its citizens. But this is utterly stupid. Cell phones (camera/voice recorder) are the biggest invasion of privacy yet you won't see governments banning them.

I am so sadden to hear this news. I truly hope you can find a way to have the decision reversed.

Last edited:
what on earth are they doing.....INSANE !!!!!!!!!!......wont be going there in a hurry !, what dinosaurs !! :eek:

Well im speachless too. Sweden is a terrific country with beautiful sights. Just discovered it this year. Would be great to come back some time to make videos like this:

Hopefully this law will be turned back so I can make some footage another year.

Reactions: Michele Kestenholz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval